Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Are you guys going to add content to the game?

This game has lack of content, are you going to add new maps/cars/...?

Best Answer

Answers

• LInSvenLInSven Member New Car Smell
    edited July 1
    +1 - @codemaster please add some information about your future plans. 

My suggestion:
    - Add new racing maps. Longer tracks which much more physics obstacles, needle eyes, manual stop points, etc... the track design could be improved. E.g. with harder and longer tracks. 
  • BorisTheFrogBorisTheFrog Member Unleaded

I don't know how true this is but your question has been brought up on the Amazon FAQ and one comment says a new game mode, Track DLC and a track editor are planned for the future!

The below quote is answering a question about vehicle totals:

"12 at the start. But they are vehicle types. 4x4. Sports. Buggy. Etc. More will be realised via DLC. Along with tracks and game mode. A planned track editor is due although I doubt at launch. Some DLC will possibly be free early on with premium content later in 2017.
    By Mr F. on 13 May 2017"

Like I say, I have no idea about the validity of this claim because there seems to be no other info available anywhere at all....

• ScrappyCoccoScrappyCocco Member New Car Smell

I don't know how true this is but your question has been brought up on the Amazon FAQ and one comment says a new game mode, Track DLC and a track editor are planned for the future!

The below quote is answering a question about vehicle totals:

"12 at the start. But they are vehicle types. 4x4. Sports. Buggy. Etc. More will be realised via DLC. Along with tracks and game mode. A planned track editor is due although I doubt at launch. Some DLC will possibly be free early on with premium content later in 2017.
    By Mr F. on 13 May 2017"

Like I say, I have no idea about the validity of this claim because there seems to be no other info available anywhere at all....

Could you share the link of that commet?
  • ScrappyCoccoScrappyCocco Member New Car Smell
    That's sounds interesting but we really need a @codemaster reply for this. We need to know how they'll support this game.
  • OlausOlaus Member New Car Smell
    Yeah not feeling it @codemaster . Please restore my faith.
  • kenjarakenjara Member New Car Smell
    I think the single player side of things needs fleshing out the biggest problem is there is no championship mode.

The AI are pretty good in this game so adding a championship mode should not be too difficult.

There are only 10 tracks with a lot of the classic ares missing. I would also like to see vehicle class based races (Think F1 pool table, beach buggy sandpit etc...) where everyone is the same car.

There should be an option to race online without powerups (like the mutator option in single player race).

Also would like to see bath tub speed boat / hovercraft racing.
  • Firefox02Firefox02 Member New Car Smell
    To the developers.
    This game would improve greatly if you sometime in the future could a Single player Campaign.

A time trial options as well and more tracks & a way to change the Camera view.

The game is pretty fun but some tweaks here and there could really benefit the game :-)

I hope you guys will listen to user feedback from all us MM fans around the world.

Thank you
  • Goose276Goose276 Member New Car Smell
    I would assume having a structure similar to overwatch (class based battle focus, little content, loot boxes, heroes) it would make sense for codies to release a new character, track and weapon free every month(or more), and then just have loot crates as micro transaction for your main income
  • LInSvenLInSven Member New Car Smell
    edited July 4
    Please add more tracks. 30€ is a unfair price for the amount of content you delivered in Micro Machrines World World Series. 5 racing maps and 12 cars is a bit ... 
    Post edited by LInSven on
  • GuitarDjoeGuitarDjoe Member New Car Smell
    Same feeling here,
    I am very disapointed by this game. I was hoping a good solo mode and I get almost nothing. I do not use the online mode because I do not have an playstation plus acount. So I can only play local race with 4 IA or friends. 

Come on, a solo championship is an basic need for this kind of game.

Please make it happen!
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Wheel Nut
    I would like more camera options for local play so its easier to see. And also could you make it so the cars feel they have a little more wait to them.
    PSN: slow-mo-bro /// Fantasy RX: North West Autosport
    F1 Predictor Game 2016: Player 12th - Teams 7th /// F1 Predictor Game 2017: Wins X2 (Hopeful for now)
  • SimonPieManSimonPieMan Member New Car Smell

Codemasters can you let me know ASAP please if you are going to release some free DLC to address all the issues with this game. I need to know because if not I will take my copy back to the shop.

I really really hope that you make this into the game that it should/can be.

• BorisTheFrogBorisTheFrog Member Unleaded

Codemasters can you let me know ASAP please if you are going to release some free DLC to address all the issues with this game. I need to know because if not I will take my copy back to the shop.

I really really hope that you make this into the game that it should/can be.

DLC (premium or free) for any game very rarely appears close to it's release so why don't you just sell the game whilst it has a value and just rebuy it later on if Codemasters bulk up the content. The only real issue i see is that it's going to take a huge amount of content and features to bring MM upto what people would consider a reasonable standard and when you consider how many still own or are still playing the game (forum comments suggest there's not too many) you have to seriously question if it's actually financially viable for Codemasters to bring the game forward in a way that users want them to.
    I took a refund with the intention of buying again at a later date but due to the overwhelming  negativity this game is still generating (you know it's bad when PRC break their 'simulation only' policy in order to pass comment) I think i've resigned myself to the fact that MM:WS is beyond resurrection and my craving for a worthy Micro Machines will have to wait another year. Humbug
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Hi all, we've not got any announcements to make on any future content for MMWS just yet. If we do, then you'll be the first to know - but I can't tell you anything more at this stage.