Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Multiplayer Unavailable - Xbox Live profile doesnt have the privilges ...

When I start Micro Machines I get the following message:

"your Xbox Live profile does not have the privileges required in order to access Multiplayer game modes".

Just for reference: the same account was used to purchase the game via the Xbox Store and is being used for several other Multiplayer Games. Network is working too.

Any advice ?

Comments

• ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    edited July 4
    Hello! Could you please confirm that you've got a Gold account? We've found that this message can sometimes be given if Parental Controls are on if the multiplayer is set to blocked, or if you're using a Silver profile. 
    Post edited by ChristinaMc on
  • NoUDisplaynameNoUDisplayname Member New Car Smell
    I'm having this issue too. Have never been able to get online. I don't have a Gold account, but given that that isn't listed anywhere as a requirement I don't see why I should have to.
  • scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    Don't you need Gold for online multiplayer in pretty much every Xbox game?
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • SMOKEYjaydee007SMOKEYjaydee007 Member New Car Smell
    Been playin game constantly prestiged twice playin game earlyier today workin fine then put it on just now and it's now sayin saved data corupted press B to retry  (witch never worked) or A to start again. Are you telling me I have to start all over again (r u serious) please please help me here thank you