Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

How to use OSW wheel, HPP pedals and Fanatec rim with F1?

Mitch236Mitch236 Member New Car Smell
I have a Simucube OSW wheel, HPP pedal set and a Fanatec BMW (non-Xbox) steering wheel and would like to play F1 but for now, the game cannot include multiple devices.  Is there anyone that can help me "bind" these together so the game sees it as one device?

Thanks!

Comments

• PolarClawPolarClaw Member Unleaded
    Sorry,  I can't help you as I'm having myself problems with a Fanatec CSL Elite wheel and pedals. 

F1 2016 seems already to be abondanware from Codemasters as nobody is interested to fix the controller problems or add a calibration tool for wheels and pedals. 

F1 2013 was able to bind the controller but it's a little bit to arcady. So I'm back to Automobilista beta and Assetto Corsa (hyped for the upcoming Ferrari pack).
  • RadioactiveJimRadioactiveJim Member Wheel Nut

I use a Fanatec CSW base V2 with HPP pedals and have no problem using both.

I do get an error at start up stating it doesn't support (recognize) the HPP pedals but they do still work

You do have to create a custom, I selected the V2 as the controller to create the custom off of and just changed the bindings for the pedals.

Now I not sure if F1 2016 recognizes the Simucube OSW for you to do this. Also how is the rim connected via the Simucube OSW or direct USB connection?

• Mitch236Mitch236 Member New Car Smell
    Hi, I'm bumping this to the top again.  I still haven't figured this out!!  Any suggestions?  I have a Simucube OSW wheel, HPP pedal set and a Fanatec BMW (non-Xbox) steering wheel and would like to play F1 but for now, the game cannot include multiple devices.  Is there anyone that can help me "bind" these together so the game sees it as one device?