Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Micro Machines World Series - v1.04. Found a bug? Post it here!

ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
Hi all,

Please see below for the patch notes for v1.04, pushed live today on PC and PS4 (Xbox patch pending):

-          Improvement to intermittent issue with cars not updating position in online games  

-          Dropped threshold for unlocking Ranked to level 5

-          Relaxed difficulty on some achievements/trophies. Specifically the following:

o   In Hot Pursuit, World Hacker, Dr. Richard Move

-          Fixed intermittent issue with audio not cleaning itself up when returning from game to menus

-          Fixed issue with group members not being awarded ranking points

-          Adjustments to matchmaking

Please let us know here if you've seen anything unusual that might have slipped through the cracks. We really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Christina

Comments

• mms2017mms2017 Member New Car Smell
    Low fps on ps4 pro, is impossible to play (hard for eyes). Waiting for 1.05 version. That version of game is very raw. Why do you sell a broken product???
  • WiganStuWiganStu Member New Car Smell
    Thanks for the update, about the update, hopefully it will make the game play as it was intended and you can start to look at additions and possibly dlc. Cheers! 
  • Omen1980Omen1980 Member New Car Smell
    Nice one this will help the game play. Cheeky question how about a code for some free loot boxes as a thank you for helping you guys out with your bugs.
  • Omen1980Omen1980 Member New Car Smell
    Still exiting at the end of every race please next update keep it so we can just go to the next circuit only exit if we choose to thanks.
  • FenneFenne Member New Car Smell
    edited July 8
    So I just finished everything and with your latest patch the achievement "Tooled Up" is not unlocking.. Got every item for the tank and nothing happened.. oh man. As you can see, I have all Items of the tank and got no achievement.. man, ****  are you doing ? Talking about PS4
    can you please hotfix this in the next patch so I will receive my achievement retroactive ? I even organized myself a disc version, but even with the old patch on disc it doesnt unlock retroactive. Man, this game is more fkd up than my last drug dealer.

I don't want to spend another 30 hours farming crates cause every new crate just gives me 50 coins cause of duplicates instead of even sometimes giving me a new skin or whatever. Holy **** I never had so much regrets for buying a new game, this will definitively be my last codemasters game, holy crap man.

Quality assurance is a foreign language as it seems.

Edit: and I did not even start to talk about your bad servers, which are randomly disconnecting people and closing complete games. I've seen more popups saying "Session closed" than active human players.
    Post edited by Fenne on
  • DonCalogeroDonCalogero Member New Car Smell
    Goodmorning,
    I bought Micromachines WS about 2 days ago and I have a problem on 4k resolution on PC. I can't set the 3820x2560, the max resolution that I can set is 2560x1440. If  I select the 3820x2560 and I apply, the game will sets on 2560x1440 all the times. I have 4k monitor and the right GPU. I tried to force it with Nvidia Control Panel, but doesn't work.
    I need help to fix this.

Thank you,
    DonCalogero.
  • kenjarakenjara Member New Car Smell
    edited July 8
    Matchmaking is still a bit sketchy and can fail forcing you to either restart the game or return to the menu to reconnect. It does seem a lot better in general though.

It would be nice to be able to still leave matchmaking after it goes to game found and nothing happens after 30 seconds or so.

Thanks for the update.
  • pab10Am24pab10Am24 Member New Car Smell
    I think there is a bug on the penalty -75%
    I ran straight 10 races and still during the penalty.
  • LordSnipeLordSnipe Member New Car Smell
    edited July 9
    Just installed on PS4. Can't enter Special Event or Quick Play modes without a PSN Plus account. Seriously? I am limited to Skirmish only without PSN Plus? If this is by design then this game is useless to me. I enjoyed the single player campaign in V4, but without PSN Plus, it just seems random races only in Skirmish mode only.
    Post edited by LordSnipe on
  • zebby74zebby74 Member New Car Smell
    Since Fridays patch, the game waiting time is terrible, this was on PC Elimination mode in Ranked... we had to give up and could only get onto Races, there needs to be a cut off where the game will just start with AI if need be.

• happileejhappileej Member New Car Smell
    Please Please Please with next patch add multiplayer to race mode offline, It would be great to race with my friends and family.
  • SonicPhoenix510SonicPhoenix510 Member New Car Smell
    Could you please fix the Quick Play? I want to just level up and get loot boxes, not just play Skirmish.
  • BunglesFingerBunglesFinger Member New Car Smell
    I've enjoyed this game playing with mates online (when we have been able to), however due to trophies not popping & seemingly unreliable criteria for trophies to be met, its slowly becoming a chore now. Levelling up takes an age, far too long for what it is! Loot crates are a pain & acquiring the coins needed for the more expensive items again is painful. Just make everything the same price 50-100 coins each? They are of no benefit in enhancing your gameplay so why make them expensive other than for the reason of my next point....

As trophy hunters mates & I are at your mercy regarding requesting patches etc to make trophies, retroactively pop or allow the required actions to make them pop easier etc, mainly because you may not be too bothered about this & ultimately will want people to play for as long as possible, hence Special Events only being every wkend, long grindy levelling with 1 loot box per level etc

This I understand in try to prolong the life of the game, but we are not asking you to 'give' us the trophy, but just make them work as they should?? The majority of players i'd wager are trophy hunters on this game & once the Platinum has been achieved the interest will disappear fast.

The next patch should address these issues I feel, as you did so in the latest one albeit, it may have glitched the Tooled Up & Paramedic trophies. I'd include Offline MP so boosting is an option for both trophies and levelling as for a game that has no SP to allow the above point to happen naturally, as i've already said it leads to frustration & the game becoming a chore.

Hopefully these requests/points are taken on board & improvements made.  

Cheers.
    Fenne said:
    So I just finished everything and with your latest patch the achievement "Tooled Up" is not unlocking.. Got every item for the tank and nothing happened.. oh man. As you can see, I have all Items of the tank and got no achievement.. man, ****  are you doing ? Talking about PS4
    can you please hotfix this in the next patch so I will receive my achievement retroactive ? I even organized myself a disc version, but even with the old patch on disc it doesnt unlock retroactive. Man, this game is more fkd up than my last drug dealer.

I don't want to spend another 30 hours farming crates cause every new crate just gives me 50 coins cause of duplicates instead of even sometimes giving me a new skin or whatever. Holy **** I never had so much regrets for buying a new game, this will definitively be my last codemasters game, holy crap man.

Quality assurance is a foreign language as it seems.

Edit: and I did not even start to talk about your bad servers, which are randomly disconnecting people and closing complete games. I've seen more popups saying "Session closed" than active human players.
    Its monday, is there a CM for answering this issue?
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Hi all, thanks for your feedback over the weekend. I'll talk to the studio now about the issues you've raised, and come back to you when we have some further info to share/questions to ask!

Hi all, thanks for your feedback over the weekend. I'll talk to the studio now about the issues you've raised, and come back to you when we have some further info to share/questions to ask!

Nice one Christina. Lets hope the guys jump on it & help us out. Seems like it'd be pretty straight forward fix?? ;)
  • LuisombraLuisombra Member New Car Smell
    Y por fin escribo,buenas,voy directo. 1,velocidad de servidor,me refiero a encadenar partidas. 2 cuadro de especificaciones de los coches,velocidad dureza,conducción,no lo veo,3,cámaras zoom o vistas,4,mejorar las lineas gráficas de los coches ,5 más chicha qué hacer en garaje. Con algo de esto me contrataría ,ya qué soy un gran seguidor de los extintos micromachines,un saludo 

I just got the platinum, for me the tooled up trophy is not buggued, i used the ambulance.
  • FenneFenne Member New Car Smell
    edited July 10
    Yeah a friend of mine got it aswell. Seriously well played codemasters. Maybe rename yourself into "We can't code - masters"

So it seems like at least the tank does not unlock the achievement. Fix this please and get your **** together.
    pab10Am24 said:
    I just got the platinum, for me the tooled up trophy is not buggued, i used the ambulance.
    Nice one Pab, good to know thats 2 people with the plat now.