Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Micro Machines World Series - v1.04. Found a bug? Post it here!

13»

Comments

• RaNDoMPReCiSioNRaNDoMPReCiSioN Member New Car Smell
    Only one small gripe from me and I hope it gets fixed. Please reduce the ridiculous waiting times to start a game, when 85% of the time, you get put in a race with bots anyway. I just came out of the game annoyed after waiting 290+ seconds for an average 85s wait (which is just silly.) Waiting times are no better even when teamed up with mates.  
    It is literally spoiling the great party game it should be.:'(

• AdygAdyg Member New Car Smell
    v1.04 on PS4. Just played for the first time - there's a quarter second delay on steering inputs which is ruining the game for me. The last MM I played was the Megadrive version which is sharp as you like - I really expected this new version to be a LOT more responsive...
    2 days in a row and waiting times are getting worse. I've tried hopping out and back in, reloading the game, resetting my LAN connection to the router and even the router itself (phew.) 
    Nothing on my side is causing this.  I have superb internet speed for my area so I can't blame my provider. Upload is around 10Mbs with an average of 45Mbps on the download.

I got one ranked elimination round tonight after waiting an outrageous 160+seconds to join one. I was put into a game against an elite player and I'm only on silver, with the remaining members being NPCs.

Is the player base so low, the only match it can give me is against an elite? For him/her this was like shooting fish in a barrel. I mean, what chance do I have, of ranking up effectively against that calibre of player? That was the last match I got before the wait turned into an eternity and I just gave up. 

Given the fact I've only had around five hours play since this game released, four of which sitting in a broken lobby, all I ask is please, for the sake of the game...
    FIX THE WAITING TIMES BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE
     :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ 

• nsb88nsb88 Member New Car Smell
    Hi,

I bought the game yesterday and keep getting the CE-34878-0 error when playing co-op multiplayer.

I reinstalled the game and then that appeared to had fixed the issue but it has started to crash again. I tried all other applications on my PS4 Pro and the crashes are only occurring on Micro Machines.

Me and my wife  only play co-op and this error is making the game unplayable so please advise on how I can fix this issue.
    Posted in 1.03 discussion by error..
    I've found that on more than one occasion and any track, if I get too far ahead of the opponents in an elimination round, I'm the one that gets eliminated. This is quite frustrating.
  • Kapnobatai81Kapnobatai81 Member New Car Smell
    edited July 25
    Sometimes, when you pick up a Bomb, if you tap fire repeatedly, you can actually drop 2 Bombs. So if you already have a bomb saved, there's a possibility you can drop 3 bombs. But that's kinda fun i guess. 

(I only play race and elimination modes)
    Post edited by Kapnobatai81 on
  • BunglesFingerBunglesFinger Member New Car Smell
    Any updates @ChristinaMc & @Codemasters on any future progress/development of this game???
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Any updates @ChristinaMc & @Codemasters on any future progress/development of this game???
    We're hopefully pushing a patch out this week, pending subs - will keep you all updated. :)
    We're hopefully pushing a patch out this week, pending subs - will keep you all updated. :)
    Aahh thats good to know. Any idea as to what we can expect to see in the patch?

Cheers for the feedback. :)

Just waiting on Microsoft approval, and then it'll be live! 

Just waiting on Microsoft approval, and then it'll be live! 
    Nice. Not played it for a few days now, looking forward to reading whats being proposed/done.
    I guess it makes sense to have the season and AI option. At least now those who want to just play with their online friends can do so without waiting for loading times. Apart from that, has anything else been done in this new update?
    I guess it makes sense to have the season and AI option. At least now those who want to just play with their online friends can do so without waiting for loading times. Apart from that, has anything else been done in this new update?
    It's live now - patch notes incoming!
    It's live now - patch notes incoming!
    Thanks
  • BartilloXBartilloX Member New Car Smell
    Hey, I can't connect to any real not AI player for a month. Is it a known bug?
  • Mrsaint69Mrsaint69 Member New Car Smell
    Hi
    Special Event wont load this weekend 21/10/2017 been same since yesterday,
    Also on all races  a "deserter penalty" comes up after every race of 75% please help!!
  • osuchosuch Member New Car Smell
    Can you please also fix the Haunted trophy as it is still glitched and not allowing some people to obtain it.
    I also have the problem with this trophy, it doesn't pop up and I'm sure I do everything right to earn it. Please fix it with another patch.
  • GrahamMMGrahamMM Member New Car Smell
    Looks like Codemasters are trying to deliberately kill the game for the few people left playing it :-(
13»