Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Micro Machines World Series - v1.04. Found a bug? Post it here!

124»

Comments

• UND34DR3DUND34DR3D Member New Car Smell
    @ChristinaMc ;

I have been trying for months to get you to resolve the haunted trophy issue. Now I'm not even getting replys.

The haunted trophy was only obtainable for about 4 weeks after game launch and then they stuffed it up with that last patch. 

So is 1 month really an acceptable timeframe  for a brand new game to last before it is broken forever? Of course not, but there doest seem to be anyone that can help from codemasters or Sony.

If they could fix it with another patch which sounds so ridiculously easy it would make so many people happy, as I'm a completionist this whole scenario has driven me mad. I have 100%d a lot of difficult games and to tarnish my psn with a game that can't be completed by myself due to negligence from the developer and within such a short timeframe from release is so frustrating.

I bought the game for the sheer nostalgia and now I will have it sitting at 97% on my psn for ever by the look of it..

COME ON CODEMASTERS! DO THE RIGHT THING AND FIX IT!!!
124»