Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Prestige mode

Does anyone know what happens when you Prestige? I'm guessing someone must have hit 50 by now.

Comments

• BunglesFingerBunglesFinger Member New Car Smell
    You get a golden halo above your vehicle. Other than that to my knowledge, not alot else???

Fenne who posts here (Yoey_666) PSN, will maybe tell you more. He is one trophy away from the plat.
  • Strider1979Strider1979 Member New Car Smell
    Thanks for the feedback I will message him and ask. Would be good to know if you can prestige more than once as well 
  • Kapnobatai81Kapnobatai81 Member New Car Smell
    edited July 11
    On PC, When you reach level 51, you will unlock the "Prestigious (Prestige for the first time)" achievement. After that, you will have a gold outline around your player avatar and start from level 1 again. Otherwise, not a lot else. I wouldn't know what happens after you reach 51 again.

Thanks for the feedback. Doesn't seem like there is alot of incentive. :( such a shame as I love the core game. There needs to be some exclusive skins or something!
    edited July 19
    Just an update on this I have now Prestiged and can confirm there is no halo around the car. your profile icon basically has a gold ring around it. Thats literally it! Other than the fact that you can get more loot boxes because of starting back at Rank 1 there is literally nothing else. Oh and you dont choose to Prestige it automatically happens once you reach level 51. Quite disappointing. No idea why its called prestige? There is nothing prestige about it! :(
  • Kapnobatai81Kapnobatai81 Member New Car Smell
    edited October 15
    ..................... Message Deleted .........................
    Post edited by Kapnobatai81 on