Overall I enjoyed all three recent Grid-Games. It took my a while to get warm with Autosport, but in the end I really enjoyed it so far and still enjoy it. In the end I fear it will split the community, because we have three very different games.
Well, in the end I wonder what do you hope for the next entry in the series will be? I like the idea having both, Grid 3 for Arcade and Grid Autosport 2 for simulation being released one after another.
Kinda like to hear what specific feature, tracks or cars you hope to see.
Personally I hope next for a Grid 3 that is a sequel to the first Grid:
- a game that playes very similar to Grid 1
- with Spa, Nordschleife, Adelaide, Surfers Paradise, Monte Carlo, Donington Park, Silver Stone, Loch Rannoch, a larger San Francisco and new cties, and a fast Desert-Track
- Online, Splitscreen and LAN with: Multiplayer-Coop-Career, Multiplayer-Coop-Cups, all of course with AI, and yes of course playing against each other an other players, too
- Car Livery Editor like in Grid 2
- Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Subaru, Nissan, Ford GT, McLarren F1 GTR/LM, Aston Martin
- Career with Team-Magaement similar to Grid 1, it would be very cool, if you can optionally invite a friend to your Career-Mode, replacing the AI !!!