Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Presenting… the 2006 Renault R26, the latest car to feature in F1 2017 | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imagePresenting… the 2006 Renault R26, the latest car to feature in F1 2017 | Codemasters Blog

It’s officially less than 50 days until we release F1™ 2017, the official videogame of the 2017 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, to the world.  We know you’re clamouring to see more of the game, and we’ll be showing that off to you very soon. In the meantime, we’re getting very excited about the latest iconic car to be recreated in F1 2017 – let us introduce you to the 2006 Renault R26. We’re extremely proud of featuring this car, and we know it’s a car you’ve been waiting for us to feature, and so you can check out our brand new trailer showcasing this beauty below, or head to our YouTube channel here:

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• Mcspeedy99Mcspeedy99 Member New Car Smell
    When will F1 2017 be available for pre-order in the xbox one store?
  • f1islifef1islife Member New Car Smell
    What about the 1976-77 Tyrrell P34 or the 1988 Jordan 198

The Tyrrell a successful six wheeled F1 car that had a pole position and 1-2 finnish in Sweden 1976. Not to metion the three fastest laps it had.

The Jordan was the only other winning constructor in the 1998 season after McLaren and Ferrari giving Damon Hill his last win. The 198 scored a 1-2 in the infamous 1998 Belgain Grand Prix, the first of the Jordan team.
  • BikeMecknerBikeMeckner Member New Car Smell
    Awesome! Great car, one of my all time favs. now the Brawn GP001 please!
  • JClark1967JClark1967 Member New Car Smell
    f1islife said:

The Tyrrell a successful six wheeled F1 car that had a pole position and 1-2 finnish in Sweden 1976. Not to metion the three fastest laps it had.

The Jordan was the only other winning constructor in the 1998 season after McLaren and Ferrari giving Damon Hill his last win. The 198 scored a 1-2 in the infamous 1998 Belgain Grand Prix, the first of the Jordan team.
    Cars from the last 30 years only, so that rules out the Tyrrell P34

I've also heard leaked that the classic cars will only be coming from 5 teams, of which all have already had at least 1 car announced (Ferrari, Williams, McLaren, Red Bull & Renault). If that's true that rules out the Jordan as well

f1islife said:

I've also heard leaked that the classic cars will only be coming from 5 teams, of which all have already had at least 1 car announced (Ferrari, Williams, McLaren, Red Bull & Renault). If that's true that rules out the Jordan as well

They couod have the tyrell p34 as a dlc or pre-order/day one realease. And if the teams are only those 5 well tge jordan is probably ruled out which is a shame
  • JClark1967JClark1967 Member New Car Smell
    f1islife said:

f1islife said:

They couod have the tyrell p34 as a dlc or pre-order/day one realease. And if the teams are only those 5 well tge jordan is probably ruled out which is a shame

Considering the McLaren MP4/4 is already the pre order bonus, only real chance is for later DLC. I wouldn't get my hopes up however, Forza or Project cars are your best bet for real historic grand prix cars from the 1970's and prior

f1islife said:

f1islife said:

Considering the McLaren MP4/4 is already the pre order bonus, only real chance is for later DLC. I wouldn't get my hopes up however, Forza or Project cars are your best bet for real historic grand prix cars from the 1970's and prior

Yh fair point. But im not buying project cars too much understear amd overstear.