Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

My steering wheel has a mind of its own!

meg127meg127 Member New Car Smell
Hello, I just bought Dirt 4 for PS4. I use the Thrustmaster T150 wheel/pedals. It worked great with Dirt Rally but with this game it's a disaster. The button input is fine, but once I actually get into an event and start driving the wheel spins/steers on its own. I have to continuously fight with it in order to get it to go where I want. Manually turning the wheel is really hard- the wheel resists it- and if I let go of the wheel while still accelerating, the wheel will continue to spin around and go right/left/whatever to its heart's content. I already called Thrustmasters and they said the issue is with the game's settings and if I adjust it then the wheel should work. But I haven't been able to figure out what to change. Please help!
Post edited by meg127 on

Comments

• madwakmadwak Member Wheel Nut
    Try reducing tyre friction to zero?.....
  • meg127meg127 Member New Car Smell
    Okay so I turned the vibration-force feedback settings completely off and now it works fine. Nothing else seemed to work.

Thank you for the response!

• madwakmadwak Member Wheel Nut
    You don't need to turn them all off just the tyre friction as far as I know?