Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2017 Snapchat British Grand Prix

Comments

• Matthew77258Matthew77258 Member Race Steward
    Really, really bad timing. Ross Brawn had a trophy for him and everything. 
    Twitter | Member since 2011 

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    The torpedo is at it again, how he is still in the Red Bull team I don't know.
    Max is so exciting to watch, he takes no prisoners. Once he's in the fastest car or a Red Bull with more power he could be unbeatable.
    Man I wish I had a punchbag in my house, so I could let out frustration that McLaren are wasting Alsono's talent. Honda are absolutely useless, they couldn't power a lightbulb reliably, let alone an engine
  • Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    I want Vettel to win the championship but Hamilton gets my DOTD vote, brilliant smooth drive!
    | Former F1 TS Hub Driver | PSGL F4 League Red Bull TAG Heuer #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull #3 #33 |

Fhridhdskskdn ndsjfhfhgigmvkck 

Puncture for Vettel!
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Well, my neighbour just learned a whole lot of new profanities from me.

**** this race.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • JensonBottomJensonBottom Member Pit Crew
    If karma exists then it certainly happened today for Vettel after Baku.
    Otherwise known as TomM_F1 and AquaF1.
    Vettel did make a pretty big lock up defending from a Bottas soooo yea
    | Former F1 TS Hub Driver | PSGL F4 League Red Bull TAG Heuer #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull #3 #33 |

Couldn't be happier, what a weekend.  Vettel getting the karma he deserves, and at the perfect track B)
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    The tyres going off like that denied us a close finish between 2nd & 3rd so was boring race.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

Hughesy said:
    Couldn't be happier, what a weekend.  Vettel getting the karma he deserves, and at the perfect track B)
    The **** are you on about? Karma? Did I miss the part where he damaged Lewis' car? Because that's what you're indicating when you're talking about 'karma'.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    http://www.gpguide.com/News.aspx?articleId=MXwwNy8xNi8yMDE3IDAwOjAwOjAwfEdhc2x5IHRvIHJlcGxhY2UgU2FpbnogYXQgVG9ybyBSb3NzbyAtIHJlcG9ydA==

I don't know how true this is but I was only explaining a similar situation to my dad while watching ...

edited July 16
    Hughesy said:
    The **** are you on about? Karma? Did I miss the part where he damaged Lewis' car? Because that's what you're indicating when you're talking about 'karma'.
    Yea let's forget what he did at Baku where he got away very lightly, then last week insisting Bottas jumped the start even though the stewards said he didn't with clear evidence..... You seem very angry, I suggest a nice cool drink ;)
  • MexicolaMexicola Member Race Engineer
    mentallll ladsss                                            
    Hughesy said:
    Hughesy said:
    Yea let's forget what he did at Baku where he got away very lightly..... You seem very angry, I suggest a nice cool drink ;)
    He hit Hamilton. Hamilton suffered no damage. He got a stop and go penalty.

Seb suffered a puncture today and still got more points, Baku included, than if he would have gotten, for example, a DSQ. Again, what has this to do with Karma? Or are you going to tell me to calm down again because you obviously have no argument?

edited July 16
    Because he acted like a **** after the race, pretending like he did nothing, that's where the bad karma comment comes from. In both instances he thought he was above the stewards and that he's the law. I said calm down because you're clearly angry, if you don't like what I said then don't reply, life's too short.

noun
    1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
      • informal
        good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one's actions.
    Hughesy said:
    Because he acted like a **** after the race, pretending like he did nothing, that's where the bad karma comment comes from. In both instances he thought he was above the stewards and that he's the law. I said calm down because you're clearly angry, if you don't like what I said then don't reply, life's too short.
    Eh, that was stupid, but then again, He would have lost out either way: If he would've said it wasn't on purpose nobody would have believed him, if he would've said he did it on purpose he would've been drawn and quartered by the stewards.

And I do have to wonder with what action Kimi deserved his puncture, but I guess in his case it was just bad luck, eh?

For asking a question? Is everyone who's asking a question angry in your world? I am angry, but my anger is more directed towards a certain tyre supplier.

• JensonBottomJensonBottom Member Pit Crew
    Hughesy said:
    I'm talking about him having bad luck today reversing his fortunate escape at Baku :)
    Otherwise known as TomM_F1 and AquaF1.
    Never said you were angry at a particular comment, just in general. And hay I would be if I supported Vettel or if it happened to Hamilton. It was a light hearted comment, nothing serious, I don't even believe in karma ;)