Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

What If They Added Sponsor Events in F1 2017?

With the mini trailer they released with Max Verstappen they showed off the short track feature. I was thinking it would be cool if career mode would have sponsor events that you can partake in like they do in real life where drivers get to drive classic F1 cars, typically around a shortened track. I doubt Codemasters would do that but it seemed like it would fit with the classic cars and the shortened tracks combination. 

Comments

• thombrouwer90thombrouwer90 Member Pit Crew
    Would be cool to do events for pirelli like tyre testing!
    Team radio: "[insert name here], Thom is faster than you!"
  • thombrouwer90thombrouwer90 Member Pit Crew
    With the mini trailer they released with Max Verstappen they showed off the short track feature. I was thinking it would be cool if career mode would have sponsor events that you can partake in like they do in real life where drivers get to drive classic F1 cars, typically around a shortened track. I doubt Codemasters would do that but it seemed like it would fit with the classic cars and the shortened tracks combination. 
    They actually did this, haha in career mode you get invitesd to these kind of events
    Team radio: "[insert name here], Thom is faster than you!"
  • Dez0808Dez0808 Member Wheel Nut
    Just hope it's not a redundant feature that you end up just skipping because it has no effect on anything
  • IAmNeokillerIAmNeokiller Member New Car Smell
    They actually did this, haha in career mode you get invitesd to these kind of events
    That's really cool, I didn't even know.
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Race Steward
    Dez0808 said:
    Just hope it's not a redundant feature that you end up just skipping because it has no effect on anything

Well atm I get a feeling the game is focused around classic cars so I would presume. 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02