Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Do You Think That Mercedes Has Restored Their Dominance In Formula 1?

DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Pit Crew
edited July 18 in World of Motorsport
What do you think? Are Mercedes back in the command seat after the British Grand Prix?

Do You Think That Mercedes Has Restored Their Dominance In Formula 1? 16 votes

Uhhhhhhhh, Ya. Its going to be a 1 - 2 finish for the rest of the season
0%
They have got thier car hooked up but I think they will still be challenged
81%
MBKF1sjsharp2010onetwothreeRevolvingPrawnAMS97KRRGoldenColtLukedfrtWynterdustBloozBoyinspiretheworldWestyyrabbitbAJPercocetPanther 13 votes
No way! Mercedes car just is suited better for Silverstone and Ferrari had a bad weekend
18%
DiRTKiNG808Hughesybaconbrawler 3 votes
I love racing. Going for the perfectly clean, well executed overtake is the best feeling. If I have to though, I might move you out of my way (no hard feelings).

Comments

• WestyyWestyy Member New Car Smell
    They are not ahead by much if they are. I still think Ferrari have the better chassis but I don't think it's balanced enough. Also, let's not forget Hamilton has been mighty at Silverstone in recent years. Ferrari have a chance with Vettel, but they do need to get everything right from now. Race strategy & car setup  etc seems to be their weak point. 

• AMS97KRRAMS97KRR Member Petrol Head
    If they dominate Hungary, I'm willing to say the season is over for Ferrari. 
    | 2016 CM Forum Predictor Game Champion! |
    | Manchester United |  Sebastian Vettel #5 | Kimi Raikkonen #7 |

• DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Pit Crew
    No way! Mercedes car just is suited better for Silverstone and Ferrari had a bad weekend
    I think Ferrari still have a good chance at winning races especially in Hungary, their car seems to do better at tighter circuits. In Austria Vettel was closing really fast. Ferrari does need to go a small charge though if they want to stay in this fight. They can not let Mercedes dominate the next few races.
    I love racing. Going for the perfectly clean, well executed overtake is the best feeling. If I have to though, I might move you out of my way (no hard feelings).
  • JiggyJiggy Member Race Steward
    Westyy said:
    They are not ahead by much if they are. I still think Ferrari have the better chassis but I don't think it's balanced enough. Also, let's not forget Hamilton has been mighty at Silverstone in recent years. Ferrari have a chance with Vettel, but they do need to get everything right from now. Race strategy & car setup  etc seems to be their weak point. 

Your sig is next level and I think I need my meds because it's making me lose my mind and feel the need to fight a Serbian.
  • WynterdustWynterdust Member Team Principal
    We'll have a better idea after Hungary I would say. If they dominate there, then yes, probably. But at the moment I think Ferrari are still at their level. But only just based off the last few races. Red Bull are the ones to look out for I think, especially after the summer break. If they find a little extra, they could have a massive impact on both championships.

T- "I don't consider you my enemy."

K- "Oh? I didn't consider you at all."

T- "Now that's just hurtful..."