Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt 4

When playing Dirt 4 on line in Pro Tour, 3 times now the game has told me my internet connection has been lost. Pain in the arse as each time I loose 7 points. Any ideas?

Answers

• TechnicsdjTechnicsdj Member New Car Smell
    edited July 22
    Bought and played Dirt 4 for the first time yesterday (Friday 21st July 2017) and had no issues. Started playing today and at the end of each race it's telling me it cannot upload any of my times to the network. Have tried restarting game,restarting ps4 and restarting my router,all to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions?
    My friend had the same issue and told me to go into my playstation web browser and log into racenet then just leave the page open and return to game,worked for him but not for me?! :(
  • SaloioSaloio Member New Car Smell
    Is this some kind of joke?, the game was realease in june 6th, i payde for it 70 euros, not even three months old and is 44 euros on pss, and i'm stil waiting for the update for my t500rs , yes the wheel is supported the game detected it with f1 wheel, gt wheel  and ferrari wheel , well, i know they are in holidays, but the game isn't ready, and i pay full price for something i don't play and is already low price, i want an update, or a explanetion, one thing i make sure you know, next time i bought the game whan it is complete, and you make a better job put more content on dirt rally and don't realease dirt4 , what a joke, when is the ps4 next update ?, yeah  i know  i'm rude, but i want to enjoy something i pay 70€ for
  • ljbromljbrom Member New Car Smell
    Love all the dirt games still play colin mcrae on ps 1    bought a logitect g29  took a bit of getting use to but wow,game far better with a wheel   anyway to the point  just watched a you tube vid with someone playing dirt 4 with g29 and had a proper up rite hand brake  i want one  where can i get one  anyone else have one ???? 
  • JASdeACEJASdeACE Member New Car Smell
    Johndl said:
    When playing Dirt 4 on line in Pro Tour, 3 times now the game has told me my internet connection has been lost. Pain in the arse as each time I loose 7 points. Any ideas?

• JASdeACEJASdeACE Member New Car Smell
    I'm having exactly same experience,yes it sucks.It's half the game Dirt Rally was,it just needed a update here & there,instead they brought this 1990's rally style out & charge us full whack! The stages are all the same after ½ mile.It stinks 100%.I'm sure 1 or 2 staff members have problems sleeping with conning the public out of their hard earned coin.Petter Solburg would take his name off the title as its not fit for a former WRC World Champion. "COINMA$T£R$"