Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Is MM:WS Dead Already??

Popped back on yesterday to see if anything had changed and the only change I can notice is the fact that no one seems to be playing it anymore.... all races were just me filled with AI....

RIP MM:WS

CM need to fix the issues and add content if this game has any chance of survival... A REAL shame for all us long time MM fans :(

Comments

• AJC2424AJC2424 Member New Car Smell
    I had a few races in ranked events with a friend of mine in group play last night - also noticed that we were in races which had 2 to 4 additional human players while the rest were AI.

Didn't see many deserted races but definitely quieter than it used to be.
  • ScrappyCoccoScrappyCocco Member New Car Smell
    With no new content this game will die soon, just look at how many people play it on Steam
    https://steamdb.info/app/535850/graphs/
  • MulletinoMulletino Member New Car Smell
    Is sad indeed. I've given up on it and have bought Wipeout Omega Collection instead, that seems well done unlike this rushed mobile port cash grab.
  • scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    Mulletino said:
    Is sad indeed. I've given up on it and have bought Wipeout Omega Collection instead, that seems well done unlike this rushed mobile port cash grab.
    To be honest, it'd probably have been better if it was a mobile port -- the mobile game is simpler and more focused, and feels a bit truer to the originals. (But still with no offline play.)
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • bigmonkeynadsbigmonkeynads Member New Car Smell
    What's going ooooooon!? I bought this recently I finally decide to give it a bash and NO ONES PLAYING? What gives Codemasters? All seem to be versing is AI...what a waste of money :neutral:
  • ScrappyCoccoScrappyCocco Member New Car Smell
    what a waste of money :neutral:
    We're saying this from the launch day haha this game need a lot of new content to attract more players... (and i still can't play since last update cause of broken save file)
  • bigmonkeynadsbigmonkeynads Member New Car Smell
    Just a quick cash grab what a joke disappointed...reminds me of the days when I bought No Mans Sky on release day what a joke that was...they would have been better off doing a similar thing that Sonic Mania has done..stay true to the originals with some improved graphics and new content. This version is a joke I've traded my copy in..later peeps enjoy!
  • MulletinoMulletino Member New Car Smell
    aaaaaand now it's in the Bargain Bin on the PSN Store.
  • ShoresSereneShoresSerene Member New Car Smell
    Woah. I thought it was like that on launch which is why I stopped playing altogether. Could've just remastered one of the older games instead of following the pot of gold left by Overwatch & such. 
  • AJC2424AJC2424 Member New Car Smell
    I see that there are, at least, some people playing the new Season on there (on PS4 anyway). Haven't played any races myself, though. I'm not sure that I wish to dedicate the time / hours that I'd need to put into the game to climb the table all over again.