Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

codemasters have gone very quiet on here lately....

I wonder if we've been thrown in the scrapheap?

Would be nice if someone would keep engaged with the community and reassure us that everything is going to be okay.

Comments

• BunglesFingerBunglesFinger Member New Car Smell
    Hehe i'd say so mate.

The latest Special Event sums it up.

King of the Hill - Decay Zones

Basically you slowly lose health as you try to obtain maximum points on the opposite base. Talk about dragging out a dead event, plus its filled with AI. :/

Just give us a double XP event & then we can all max out & leave this game at the starting line.

Really needs a face lift in the form of a huge patch!!
  • AJC2424AJC2424 Member New Car Smell
    I noticed that they were quiet since day one... which worried me initially (and more-so as time goes on).

Even on Facebook - they posted about the imminent release of MM for days on end. Then came release day and it was just pure silence thereafter.
    It's still like that now. They've literally said nothing about this game for over 3 weeks on there. And now the forum has gone deathly quiet.

It's either the end of this game - which is a massive shame in my view as I do honestly feel that this game has bucketloads of potential - or they're hard at work on something big and will announce something shortly.

I really fear it's the former. I sincerely hope it's the latter.
  • Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

Going quiet is typically their modus operandi.

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 'speaking for others' or 'stating opinions as facts.'
    ...They listen to our money more than our requests & complaints. They'll continue selling whatever we continue buying. What we put up with, we end up with. If we want better, we have to stop throwing money at worse. #NeverPreOrder

• AJC2424AJC2424 Member New Car Smell
    They say actions speak louder than words - in this case maybe we are getting our update on the game. It's dead here because it's about to be killed off completely.

If we could even have a snippet of news - anything to hold on to at this point - maybe this could be salvaged.
    At this point I don't think the "keep quiet and then reveal a big update" is enough.
    Players look to be leaving this game in droves. They need to be tempted back NOW and the remaining players given some hope NOW.

It's going to be terminal for this one otherwise.