It looks like you’re new here. To join in the discussion, click the register link below to get started.
Formula FUSION F1 League
CURRENT SIGN-UP STATUS:
Sign-ups are now open for Season 17 on F1 2017! Please only sign up if you are committed to completing the full season.
The initial sign-up deadline is set to 31st August @ 20:00 UK time. You must sign up before this time to be included in the initial league placements. Sign-ups after this time will only be added to the leagues if there are still spaces available.
Welcome to Season 17of the Formula FUSION F1 League! After 16 successful seasons on the Codemasters F1 games, it's time to move into our first season on the F1 2017 game!
Formula FUSION is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following proper racing rules, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies and other racing leagues. We have built a reputation for providing clean, fair, and competitive league racing, and we will do our best to ensure that this continues in the best feasible way. But remember, to achieve this, we depend on you as a driver to respect the rules and drive in a professional and fair manner!
It doesn't matter how fast and experienced you are - we welcome drivers of all skill levels to join the fun. All we require is that you've got the mindset of clean racing.
General League Information:
● League setup:
● Race format: Each race event features full qualifying session followed by a 100% distance race.
● Driver placements: With this being the first season on the F1 2017 game, drivers who raced Season 16 will be placed in championship order for picking their cars, new drivers will be able to pick their cars after this and in the order, they join.
· FP1 Mondays 19:30 to 21:00
· FP2 Wednesdays 19:30 to 21:00
· FP3 Friday 18:30 to 19:20
· Qualification Friday 19:30 followed by the race.