Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Audio stutter still a problem

I get the same audio stutter that a lot of others are getting. I've tried all the fixes posted here and nothing works. I've uninstalled the Realtek embedded sound card and am using a generic USB sound card but it's still the same. Is there any progress on this. Previous posts said this was fixed with a patch but I'm running the latest version and it's not fixed. This is the only game I get the issue. I have many other CM games which are all fine.

------------------
System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 6/26/2017, 17:13:00
             Machine name: DESKTOP-DKGQM4S
               Machine Id: {2710564A-8839-49C5-A7EA-99BB4CDF85F4}
         Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
             System Model: System Product Name
                     BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/27/12 16:16:00 Ver: 34.02
                Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
                   Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16282MB RAM
                Page File: 2891MB used, 15821MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
       System DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
                 Miracast: Not Available
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.15063.0000 64bit Unicode

Answers

• FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion

Urraco said: Is there any progress on this. Previous posts said this was fixed with a patch but I'm running the latest version and it's not fixed. This is the only game I get the issue. I have many other CM games which are all fine

For a given value of "fixed" its probably been fixed. Its much easier to "say" you have fixed something and "put" it in the next patch submission than actually do something about it, and most people seem happy enough with that so who can argue.

You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.