Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

v 1.05 still impossible to play on ps4 pro

mms2017mms2017 Member New Car Smell

still 30 fps on ps4 pro, please fix it in 1.06 patch, in this game 60 fps is necessary (unity engine is your choice, dont use if it doesnt support 60 fps on ps4 pro)

Comments

• SeeNoWeevilSeeNoWeevil Member New Car Smell
    I agree but it's incredibly unlikely we'll see a Pro patch. It was really dishonest to use all 60fps footage marketing the game.
  • Strider1979Strider1979 Member New Car Smell
    I dont know why but it seems alot slower no post patch on PS4 Pro. I didnt think it was that bad before. Why have they made it slower?
  • hamiltonjay5665hamiltonjay5665 Member New Car Smell
    Constant loss of connection is annoying , and random people appearing in front of me , killing me then vanishing , I'm also on PS4 pro
  • WiganStuWiganStu Member New Car Smell
    The back of the box states "Pro Enhanced" I'm yet to see what that enhancement is because if there's none then surely that's some kind of grounds for false advertising. 
  • SeeNoWeevilSeeNoWeevil Member New Car Smell
    WiganStu said:
    The back of the box states "Pro Enhanced" I'm yet to see what that enhancement is because if there's none then surely that's some kind of grounds for false advertising. 
    The devs said that should've been removed. The most frustrating thing is, if it were Pro enhanced, it might run at 60fps.