Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ
and Forum Rules
before you get started.
Micro Machines World Series - v1.05. Found a bug? Post it here!
Please see below for the notes on the latest update to Micro Machines World Series! As usual, please let us know here if there's anything you've noticed any bugs, glitches or issues, or if you've spotted anything you think might've slipped through the cracks.
• Changed “Quick Play” to “AI Match” - this mode will not enter matchmaking, but Group play is supported allowing friends to play synchronously with each other against the AI if they have formed a group together. Progression is the same as previous QP, and you can use this mode to gain XP and unlock loot boxes. However, this is still an Online Only mode as the server dictates maps and game rules.
• Changed “Ranked Play” to “Public Match”.
o During a Season all events contribute points.
o Out of season, you will still enter matchmaking against other players
o This mode is no longer locked at the start of the game.
• “Skirmish” renamed to “Local Play”.
• Fixed issue with “Tooled Up” achievement/trophy not unlocking under certain conditions. This should also now unlock retrospectively for players who previously completed it.
• Lt Shields APB ultimate has been visually improved.
• Vehicles can now be rotated in the garage
• Addressed some issues with sharing ADSL line connections
• Lots of other bug fixes