Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Micro Machines World Series - v1.05. Found a bug? Post it here!

Comments

• AntMan100673AntMan100673 Member New Car Smell
    Me too. The first time I tried it it worked fine but every time since it's frozen on vehicle select. Shame I didn't win that first time then I wouldn't need to do it again for the loot box.
  • BunglesFingerBunglesFinger Member New Car Smell
    Yeh I managed the Loot Crate eventually (the only reason I played this event), it counted to around 120 seconds then I got in.

Not a fan of these events at all as there is no gain for doing them, the Arcade one was 'ok' and thats because it was new at the time.

You know what my thoughts are regarding what I think we should have/get regarding events, as I mention them far too often. 

• kenjarakenjara Member New Car Smell
    Addressed some issues with sharing ADSL line connections

Thanks!

• Kapnobatai81Kapnobatai81 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 2
    ..................... Message Deleted .........................
    Post edited by Kapnobatai81 on
  • AntMan100673AntMan100673 Member New Car Smell
    Why are we now seeing -75% Deserter Penalty every time we play? 

This is happening to everyone I know who play on PC
    I'm getting the deserter penalty on xbox one. I had to quit out of the game several times as it was freezing on vehicle select for the special event. I'm assuming that's why I'm getting it (so I miss out on the loot box on the special event AND I'm getting hardly any experience towards levelling up and getting loot boxes playing other modes)
    @ChristinaMc the Special Event mode is still broken, can your guys look into fixing it?
  • MulletinoMulletino Member New Car Smell
    The special event for this weekend freezes on the vehicle select screen. So nobody has been able to play it yet.
    Yeah tried a few times over the weekend to play the event but it froze the game everytime, had to quit out of it so played something more polished instead. (Crash Bandicoot).
  • Firefox02Firefox02 Member New Car Smell
    I'm also getting the deserter penalty eveerytime I play now :-(
    edited July 31
    Firefox02 said:
    I'm also getting the deserter penalty eveerytime I play now :-(

Same here.

How effing difficult is it to make a game that works?

The DESERTER PENALTY stopped happening for me on Saturday evening (29th). I don't understand how people are still getting it after?
    edited September 2

edited September 2
  • staytrue1985staytrue1985 Member New Car Smell
    Is there any plans to fix the glitched "Haunted" trophy? I have done the requirements numerous times, and nothing. I also know a few others are having the same issue. It's extremely frustrating. Thanks in advance!
    The DESERTER PENALTY stopped happening for me on Saturday evening (29th). I don't understand how people are still getting it after?
    I'm still getting it. Had it on 6 ranked games last night. All of which also had no real players in, all AI with their OTT rubber banding carp.
    Just noticed this, pausing the game while playing against AI (offline) doesn't actually pause the race. Only tried it on Elimination so far.
    Mulletino said:
    Just noticed this, pausing the game while playing against AI (offline) doesn't actually pause the race. Only tried it on Elimination so far.
    Apart from Local Play which is offline technically, the rest of the modes are online, meaning the game continues regardless of pausing. This is apparent in all modes, Ranked Online & AI in all modes, Battle, Race & Elimination. 
    Why are players now getting corrupt save game files? It has just happened to me, and now i have lost all my skins etc. and have been set back to level 1?
    edited September 2
    As regards to the save data... I was fortunate enough to be on another PC when it happened. So I could restore my original save data from my main machine.

I always back up the save folder now, to prevent me from loosing saved data if the file gets corrupted again.

If you wish to do the same, the save game folder is located at: C:\ Users \  Your user name? \ Saved Games \ Codemasters 

I just copied the MicroMachines folder from there. Simply replace it back if the save game data becomes corrupt again.
    edited September 2

edited September 2