Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Micro Machines World Series - v1.05. Found a bug? Post it here!

Comments

• Kapnobatai81Kapnobatai81 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 2
    ..................... Message Deleted .........................
    Post edited by Kapnobatai81 on
    edited September 2
  • BrunoLondonBrunoLondon Member New Car Smell
    Hi there, Micro Machines customer service.

I'm trying to get "haunted" trophy, but the Ouija board map never come up, never.
    I have played a lot of battles and never seen this map yet.
    So I'm getting suspicious, has this map been removed ? I hope not.
    Why doesn't it come up ?

Many thanks in advance for your answer...
  • Firefox02Firefox02 Member New Car Smell
    The ouija is indeed playable among the battle Arenas cycle.
    You just have to wait for it and it will at some point show up :-)
    Thanks. It appeared twice in a row yesterday after one month without showing up.
    Weird balance between the arena.
    This trophy is glitched (really haunted haha)
    I managed to do it a few times, trophy doesn't pop up.
    Looking at the trophy history, no one has got it since 26th July, date of last update 1.05.

Thanks codemasters !
  • MulletinoMulletino Member New Car Smell
    Well they've got to get people to keep playing it somehow.
  • bindianabindiana Member New Car Smell
    Yep haunted trophy is now glitched with this patch. Any chance of making the Paramedic trophy easier. 
  • AstroFlibbleAstroFlibble Member New Car Smell
    I am waiting on a fix for the Haunted trophy too. Hopefully, this will be sorted out with the next patch.
  • staytrue1985staytrue1985 Member New Car Smell
    Lots of people complaining about Haunted. Is ChristinaMC about to give us any news?
  • staytrue1985staytrue1985 Member New Car Smell
    It appears that no one has earned Haunted since 26th July (a month ago!), which is the same day as this patch went live. Is this going to be sorted?
  • AstroFlibbleAstroFlibble Member New Car Smell
    A month is a bit too long with no communication about a fix.. There are still many other issues with the game that need to be sorted out as well.
  • motmotmotmotmotmot Member New Car Smell
    Ok so Paramedic is glitched for me. After spending the past 30 levels playing nothing but battles with the ambulance I finally managed to revive 4 while noticing who I revived. I then built up my special and followed the one team mate round the map till he died but when I revived him I didn't get the trophy. After spending so much time trying to get this only to find out I cant get it, I have lost all motivation for playing this game. Can you fix this and make it so I don't have to get lottery winning luck to achieve it and I can start playing again.
    How can you get the evil mastermind trophy, no one ever goes near the lasers and if I manage to get someone to follow me by stealing the flag/bomb the laser is too weak to kill them? Also Haunted is glitch, I must have don't this 100 times but no trophy. 
    Anyone fancy boosting the Evil Mastermind trophy while I wait for a patch? PSN tomellis2611 bit of a nightmare waiting for the map to come up but shouldn't take long once it does. I'm on UK time
    edited October 15
  • AJC2424AJC2424 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 7
    I love all of your feedback though this forum has been dead for quite a while now. I'm not sure if this means that the entire game is going to just die off or whether we're ever going to see some updates.
    Just to comment on some things you noted (and add a voice to support them):

- Lag is still a big issue. I've lost races due to it. My game slows to a crawl while everyone else just drives past me to victory.

- They said they were working on a lobby ages ago... nothing mentioned about it since? Are we going to get it?

- Drop / discard weapon button would be useful for sure. As it is I just keep firing the weapon until I lose it.

- I'd love to see more leaderboards with performance stats, race wins, lap times etc. I mentioned something like this in an earlier comment I made.

- Adding more tracks is an absolute must. There are only 9 tracks for online racing and 10 for local.

- Getting rid of Battle mode... I can't see them doing that. However you've raised a brilliant point here. The whole game seems to have been built around the Battle mode (their big push towards online multiplayer arena gameplay) while the racing (the core ingredient that made previous MM games great) was a mere afterthought. It's a shame that they seemed to have prioritised Battle mode. Because the racing is brilliant fun. We desperately need more tracks. MM2 on the Megadrive had a good 30 tracks. This one - in 2017 with our 4K hardware and multi core processors - has 10. It's an area which badly needs some attention.
  • UND34DR3DUND34DR3D Member New Car Smell
    I too have to report a few trophy glitches, haunted as well all know is definantly glitched and will not pop.
    Also paramedic appears to be glitched I revived 5 of my teammates in one go and trophy did not pop. I've also had instances where I've revived 4 and then 3, definantly reviving all my team mates.  
    The last time anyone earned paramedic on psnprofiles.com was the 20th of august.
    Be nice to get these trophies patched to work in the near future.. hint hint
  • T1LL3YT1LL3Y Member New Car Smell
    The haunted trophy is definitely glitched I've met the requirements at least 30 times please fix this it's clearly an issue with the game paramedic however isn't I unlocked it couple days ago it's just a pain to get can someone from the code masters team or for administration at lest acknowledge whether or not we're going to see another patch for this game because the silence were being provided with Ian getting us anywhere many many players are finding this trophy frustrating 
    AJC2424 said:

- Getting rid of Battle mode... I can't see them doing that. However you've raised a brilliant point here. The whole game seems to have been built around the Battle mode (their big push towards online multiplayer arena gameplay) while the racing (the core ingredient that made previous MM games great) was a mere afterthought. It's a shame that they seemed to have prioritised Battle mode. Because the racing is brilliant fun. We desperately need more tracks. MM2 on the Megadrive had a good 30 tracks. This one - in 2017 with our 4K hardware and multi core processors - has 10. It's an area which badly needs some attention.
    Glad you see my point... It's nice to have the Battle mode option (it can be fun for a bit of a change) but the game should really focus more on racing.