Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Micro Machines World Series - v1.05. Found a bug? Post it here!

124»

Comments

• T1LL3YT1LL3Y Member New Car Smell
    Hey guys managed to speak to Christina on Twitter about the next patch but unfortunately she is unable to provide us with any information whatsoever so I wouldn't expect a patch anytime soon just thought I would let you know as code masters (script kiddies)dosnt keep us informed on here 
  • AJC2424AJC2424 Member New Car Smell
    T1LL3Y said:
    Hey guys managed to speak to Christina on Twitter about the next patch but unfortunately she is unable to provide us with any information whatsoever so I wouldn't expect a patch anytime soon just thought I would let you know as code masters (script kiddies)dosnt keep us informed on here 
    Thanks for the news :smile:
    Unfortunately, the fact that there isn't even information on a new patch coming out more or less spells doom if you ask me...
  • SMOKEYjaydee007SMOKEYjaydee007 Member New Car Smell
    Been playin this constantly prestiged twice playin earlier worked fine put on there the now and it's saying saved data corupted press B to retry  (witch never worked) press A to restart (r u seriously telling me I have to start all again. Please please help me here I need help quick as wanting to play 
  • Kapnobatai81Kapnobatai81 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 16
    Been playin this constantly prestiged twice playin earlier worked fine put on there the now and it's saying saved data corupted press B to retry  (witch never worked) press A to restart (r u seriously telling me I have to start all again. Please please help me here I need help quick as wanting to play 
    I don't think anyone can help you. You will probably have to start again (but you will keep your season points) 

This is the response I got from Codemasters, after sending them an email about this:

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Micro Machines World Series.

If the game's saved file has genuinely become corrupt then there is little you can do, other than start a new save file I'm afraid, unless you have a Windows restore point you can use to revert to a time when the file worked..

Corruption in the saved file for Micro Machines World Series can be caused by synchronisation problems between your PC and Steam, unfortunately. We recommend that following to minimise the chances of this happening...

1) If you receive a message from Steam with regard to a difference between your saved file on the Steam Cloud and your hard disk, you should choose to use the file on your hard disc.
    2) Always ensure that you shut down the game correctly and only run it from within the Steam client or from the Steam shortcuts in your system tray.
    3) You should also never alter or attempt to manipulate any of the saved files that the game uses, as this can cause corrupt saved files.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards
    Rob
    Codemasters Customer Services

Steam are also terrible will help towards save game files and cloud sync. Customer service is almost non existent on steam. When you do get a reply it's a joke. They suggest the most ridiculous things, which have bugger all to do with your problem. But save files they wont entertain at all.

So the lesson to be learned: BACK-UP your save game data  

C:\ Users \  Your user name? \ Saved Games \ Codemasters  \ MicroMachines
    (for future reference)

• UND34DR3DUND34DR3D Member New Car Smell
    edited 1:47AM
    Patch for haunted trophy on ps4 please... 

Have all other trophies and would be annoyed if I couldn't plat it due to a developers fault on a game that's is still reasonably new...
124»