Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT V1.06 [PC only] - found a bug? Post it here!

Comments

• MarioVilasMarioVilas Member Unleaded
    Did you guys forget about Rally Finland? Can't find it anywhere on Dirt Rally.
  • dgeesi0dgeesi0 Member Champion
    red light in the 205 gti in cockpit dial mode leaves a annoying red dot on the window.quite distracting.

PC: As you can see my wheel is detected by the game.

PC: But in the Device Management i need to configure my device from Keyboard to Logitech Driving Force GT.
    Could this affect the FFB in game? Thanks.
  • MalyngoMalyngo Member Wheel Nut
    @MarioVilas Your images are not showing up. Did you forgot to make them accessible to the public?
    @Malyngo I see the images. I have to see my settings.
    Malyngo said:
    @MarioVilas Your images are not showing up. Did you forgot to make them accessible to the public?
    What do you see?
    The images show up as broken, and when I open them in a new tab, the page says 403 (which is the http code for "forbidden")
    Malyngo said:
    The images show up as broken, and when I open them in a new tab, the page says 403 (which is the http code for "forbidden")
    The settings don't say anything about public. I will try to put them again.
    @Malyngo Can you see the photos now or they give error?

PC: As you can see my wheel is detected by the game.

PC: But in the Device Management i need to configure my device from Keyboard to Logitech Driving Force GT.
    Could this affect the FFB in game? Thanks.
    That is just a misunderstanding. In Device management, you can set the settings for the different devices that are connected. The first is always the Keyboard.
    You just switch on that screen between the devices to configure them.

The important thing is in the first screen. And here, the wheel is selected. You could also put it to "Auto", should just work the same.
  • nbates66nbates66 Member New Car Smell
    edited July 2017
    um... I noticed that I no longer own a Subaru WRX STI apparently? I'm almost certain I didn't sell it by accident...
    EDIT: maybe i'll just assume I never owned one... :/

• CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Race Steward
    Competitive online section completly fails for me atm.. i get kicked out of the game each time.
    i have send you some auto reports about it .
    at the start of the patch update i had no problems at all.
    in the meantime i played a bit of joyride and got myself an achievment.

Could we get some save game copies please?

Go to to where Steam is installed and the userdata folder (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\)

Zip up folder 421020.

Then mail it to [email protected]

This would be very helpful and is appreciated.
    Malyngo said:
    That is just a misunderstanding. In Device management, you can set the settings for the different devices that are connected. The first is always the Keyboard.
    You just switch on that screen between the devices to configure them.

The important thing is in the first screen. And here, the wheel is selected. You could also put it to "Auto", should just work the same.
  • sqdstrsqdstr Member Race Steward
    Is it normal that mechanics can degrade? I hired 2 grade A mechanic with over 100 numbers in all skills and the 1st one went from grade A to B with numbers decreasing to below 100 in all skills after some races. The other one stayed grade A but his numbers dropped by like 30 in every skill.
  • nbates66nbates66 Member New Car Smell
    CMMcBabe said:
    Competitive online section completly fails for me atm.. i get kicked out of the game each time.
    i have send you some auto reports about it .
    at the start of the patch update i had no problems at all.
    in the meantime i played a bit of joyride and got myself an achievment.

Could we get some save game copies please?

Go to to where Steam is installed and the userdata folder (default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\)

Zip up folder 421020.

Then mail it to [email protected]

This would be very helpful and is appreciated.
    just ran into this attempting to enter the Group B 4WD weekly event, for detail here is the contents of the error message:
    Access violation at address 0x40667060 in module 'dirt4.exe' + 0xe7060.
    D:\Games\SteamLibrary2\steamapps\common\DiRT 4\dirt4.exe
    have sent two auto reports and will zip up the folder to send in now, shall quote this post and use the subject "Dirt4 competitive event crash nbates66".