Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Drag races, car stuck, wont stage

I have had this problem for over a year now, i just didnt play the game after this issue. But now i have some time and would like to get it resolved. The game works and loads fine, and everything works as it should. The only issue i see is with the drag pack. Anytime i enter a drag race (any track, any car, any race/trial/cup), i can set the car up and enter the race as per normal. But at the beginning when there is the 30second countdown to move to the staging lane, the car is "stuck". Pushing the throttle button revs the engine up to about 2000rpm, barely off idle, and the car will not budge. Its as if the e-brake is stuck on.

I've tried tapping the e-brake button to try and toggle it. tried tapping the brakes, and tried pushing every key with the throttle pressed at the same time to see if anything could release the car. Finally i tried changing the controls, so the brake and e-brake button are newly assigned keys. But the game will not let me assign a key.

PLEASE HELP! I really want to use the drag pack. If i cant resolve it, i'll ask for a refund.

Comments

• Liverpoolrule19Liverpoolrule19 Member Unleaded
    online170 said:
    I have had this problem for over a year now, i just didnt play the game after this issue. But now i have some time and would like to get it resolved. The game works and loads fine, and everything works as it should. The only issue i see is with the drag pack. Anytime i enter a drag race (any track, any car, any race/trial/cup), i can set the car up and enter the race as per normal. But at the beginning when there is the 30second countdown to move to the staging lane, the car is "stuck". Pushing the throttle button revs the engine up to about 2000rpm, barely off idle, and the car will not budge. Its as if the e-brake is stuck on.

I've tried tapping the e-brake button to try and toggle it. tried tapping the brakes, and tried pushing every key with the throttle pressed at the same time to see if anything could release the car. Finally i tried changing the controls, so the brake and e-brake button are newly assigned keys. But the game will not let me assign a key.

PLEASE HELP! I really want to use the drag pack. If i cant resolve it, i'll ask for a refund.

What are you playing on