Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt Rally NEVER SAVES PROGRESS

I may be leaving this in the wrong place but this is literally driving me mad. I have tried every fix available ive found on the net and nothing seems to work. Dirt Rally will NOT save my progress. No matter what I try, fresh install, burning incense, voodoo dolls, nothing works!!! What is going on!?!?!?! 

Comments

• versediversedi Member Champion
    Does your Windows username contains some special characters or language specific characters? 
    Do you have Steam Cloud Saves enabled? 
  • CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Co-Driver
    Have you verified the integrity of the files via Steam?
    Are you using any forms of mods?
  • clintusmaximusclintusmaximus Member New Car Smell
    none of the above. I was using skin mods and the Dirtier mod, but I erased the whole Dirt Rally folder, and had steam verify cache, went back and it saved halfway through powys wales, even though I finished the whole rally. I quit the game, reloaded, hoping I would be at monaco, and it started me at the 4th stage of powys :/ I just dont understand what the hell is going on
  • clintusmaximusclintusmaximus Member New Car Smell
    cool. well I guess I dont get to play Dirt Rally ever again :/ I dont understand why we have to put up with this racenet crap anyways? Why cant we just save our own progress and enjoy the game? Now I cant play it at all.