Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Pc Issue Dirt 4

Hi everyone,

Just downloaded yesterday Dirt 4, unfortunately I notice a problem and I can't find any solution, I post a video so you can see what the problem is, doesn't matter if the graphic is ultra or low, the problem still exist.

There are like white squares everywhere and you can notice on the buildings that they are half black and half colored, I have never had this problem before. In this way I can't play please help me. 
I hope someone can help me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeJ1LbwvHJM

Comments

• CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Race Steward
    What graphics card are you using?  Are the drivers up to date?
  • manolozagonelmanolozagonel Member New Car Smell
    CMMcBabe said:
    What graphics card are you using?  Are the drivers up to date?
    @CMMcBabe
    Thanks for the answer, I'm using an Intel HD Graphics 620, I actually don't now how to control if the drivers are up to date, can you help me?
    The pc is 1 month old so everything should b updated, I play daily starcraft 2 and everything works fine.

On board graphics options are not supported by the game, this is likely why the problem is occurring.  The system requirements call out requiring a a dedicated graphics card.
    @CMMcBabe
    So There is no way this game is gonna work on my pc. 
    Should I buy a new graphic card? 
    The minimum graphics cards supported are:
    AMD HD5570 or NVIDIA GT440 with 1GB of VRAM (DirectX 11 graphics card required)

but we recommend: NVIDIA GTX 780 or AMD R9 390

@CMMcBabe
    Thankyou very much, you already know I'm not an expert, so I would like to ask you an advice.
    My laptop has an intel core i7 7th gen, 8 Gb ram. What would you recommend as graphic card for a laptop?