Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Stage that race!

Comments

• carpacarpa Member Race Steward
    By the time of the first pitstop, both Ferraris have been in and out of this race three times. Contemporarly. That's some serious Vettel of Schrödinger right here
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
  • Dboyking1Dboyking1 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    Oh no (in itb voice) seems as it Magnussen has no brakes

"I've always believed you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Micheal Schumacher

#KeepFightingMicheal

• LuDico23LuDico23 Member New Car Smell
    After several drunken drivers run on the track, Charlie Whiting aborts the race. Complete restart with all cars, reversed order and three crazy Wild Card Racers in Classic Cars.
  • SgtKubicaSgtKubica Member Unleaded
    edited August 8
    Hulkenberg's car has been fixed and he is back in the race, all be it at the back and a lap down.
  • silentgrprosilentgrpro Member New Car Smell
    We are in the 572nd lap with 28 laps to go.
  • ptank20ptank20 Member, Drivers Unleaded
    This race is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CombatphilippeCombatphilippe Member New Car Smell
    And the track looks like Its on fire too, track temperatures have risen from 16 degrees When it was wet, to a whopping 55 degrees at the moment. 

We can see pirelli engineers wondering if their tyres can do more than 5 laps.

in the meanwhile Kimi has finished handing out ice creams in the pitlane And is looking to get back in This race, But cant seem to find his steering wheel.
  • thombrouwer90thombrouwer90 Member Pit Crew
    suddenly a UFO fell from the sky and blocked the track *red flag* marshals will need to investigate and clean up the mess. The UFO gets a 5 light year time penalty.
    • Steering wheelThrustmaster T150 Wheel (Ferrari edition)
    • SeatingPlaySeat Revolution (Black edition)
    • Attended race weekends: Abu Dhabi 2016 GP / Hungary 2017 GP
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    Safety car is in and away we go.                                             
    Bottas takes the lead from Riccirado and Verstappen, and Hulkenberg who unlapped himself behind the safety car moves past Ericsson for 9th.
  • BelgiumDudeBelgiumDude Member Petrol Head
    What's that car on the track? Is that?! No way! OMG! OMG!

The aliens seem to have launched their own race car from the ship that just crashed. This race is the most crazy race I've ever seen. You would suspect aliens to visit the White house or some other landmark but no. Aliens seem to love F1. The crowd is cheering the aliens! They are going nuts. Charlie Whiting must be pulling the hair out of is head right now.If he disqualifies the aliens he will surely dissapoint the thousands of fans that seem to be favoring the aliens.
    And look at that  Ericsson hits the wall and know the wall is shaking more than palmers future in F1

"I've always believed you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Micheal Schumacher

#KeepFightingMicheal

• auroborosauroboros Member Wheel Nut
    A 7 magnitude earthquake has hit at turn 9 leaving the corner 500feet higher than it was. Charlie has now penalised the entire field for simply jumping turn 10. On a related note all drivers are on the radio reporting floor damage.
    SgtKubica said:
    So Verstappen leads from Bottas, Hulkenberg, Ricciardo, Perez, Massa, Sainz, Ocon, Ericsson and Grosjean completes the top 10, with Magnussen 11th and Wehrlein 12th.
    How the f did he get 3 abuse for saying the standings?!?  :/

#KeepFightingMicheal

• DarkMarkXDDarkMarkXD Member Wheel Nut
    Dboyking1 said:
    There's a disagreement about a comment on here which SgtKubica flagged, so I think people are doing it as 'pay back'. The comment has since been removed and the user's account was banned as a result.
    PSN - DarkMark_XD | Still not an F1 game BETA tester after 2 attempts | Founder of the PS4 XD Gaming Leagues
    edited August 10
    Dboyking1 said:
    There's a disagreement about a comment on here which SgtKubica flagged, so I think people are doing it as 'pay back'. The comment has since been removed and the user's account was banned as a result.
    They broke the rules. Nothing more to say.

auroboros said:
    A 7 magnitude earthquake has hit at turn 9 leaving the corner 500feet higher than it was. Charlie has now penalised the entire field for simply jumping turn 10. On a related note all drivers are on the radio reporting floor damage.

With only 10 laps to go, Bottas leads Verstappen, Ricciardo, Massa, Perez, Sainz, Stroll, Grosjean, Hulkenberg, Wehrlein and Ocon., with the aliens not far behind.
  • LuDico23LuDico23 Member New Car Smell
    And suddenly the Avengers appeared on the track and starts to attack the aliens. An epic battle begins and Bottas got accidently smashed from Mjolnir and is out of the race.
  • BelgiumDudeBelgiumDude Member Petrol Head
    The fun is not over yet because from everywhere there seem to be landing UFO's and they seem to be all different aliens from different planets and they all seem to have brought their racing cars. There is a statement from one of the aliens deciphered and they say they don't play by earth's rules so the race can be restarted. The crowds are going wild!!!
  • ForeverchampsForeverchamps Member Pit Crew
    SgtKubica said:
    Dboyking1 said:

auroboros said:

With only 10 laps to go, Bottas leads Verstappen, Ricciardo, Massa, Perez, Sainz, Stroll, Grosjean, Hulkenberg, Wehrlein and Ocon., with the aliens not far behind.
    Which rule did they break?
  • ForeverchampsForeverchamps Member Pit Crew
    edited August 10
    SgtKubica said:
    Dboyking1 said:

auroboros said:

@Jennyannem - please could you look into this. If @auroboros has been blocked for this comment, I, personally cannot understand why.

I may be missing something, but I thought a moderator should be made aware, as this looks like a mistake.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought @SgtKubica was talking about @auroboros, as they quoted them after saying 'They broke the rules'. Sorry again, my mistake.

Post edited by Foreverchamps on