Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Stage that race!

13»

Comments

• SgtKubicaSgtKubica Member New Car Smell
    edited August 10
    Aurobros did nothing wrong. Someone else did. Let's try and keep on topic please.
  • Dboyking1Dboyking1 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    Dboyking1 said:
    How the f did he get 3 abuse for saying the standings?!?  :/
    There's a disagreement about a comment on here which SgtKubica flagged, so I think people are doing it as 'pay back'. The comment has since been removed and the user's account was banned as a result.
    Despite it being a perfectly inoffensive and funny comment. You'd think they'd have their minds on finishing their game wouldn't you?

SgtKubica said:
    Dboyking1 said:
    There's a disagreement about a comment on here which SgtKubica flagged, so I think people are doing it as 'pay back'. The comment has since been removed and the user's account was banned as a result.
    They broke the rules. Nothing more to say.

Diddums mummas boy.

Race has been red flagged and abandoned due to @SgtKubica having a massive sense of humour failure meaning he will remain a virgin for the rest of his life.

Fun while it lasted though.

Damn did momma not give you what you wanted for your birthday? chill out

"I've always believed you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Micheal Schumacher

#KeepFightingMicheal

• ForeverchampsForeverchamps Member Pit Crew
    edited August 10
    SgtKubica said:
    Aurobros did nothing wrong. Someone else did. Let's try and keep on topic please.

Ok, sorry I thought it @auroboros, as that you quoted their comment after saying 'they broke the rules' - I thought you were showing where they broke the rules.

My mistake.

• BelgiumDudeBelgiumDude Member Petrol Head
    In the meanwhile the martians are taking the lead
  • thombrouwer90thombrouwer90 Member Pit Crew
    At this very moment in the race, F1 2017 releases and all of the crowd run to the stores to pick this game up leaving the grandstands empty and the aliens are fast & furious.
    • Steering wheelThrustmaster T150 Wheel (Ferrari edition)
    • SeatingPlaySeat Revolution (Black edition)
    • Attended race weekends: Abu Dhabi 2016 GP / Hungary 2017 GP
  • carpacarpa Member Co-Driver
    Fernando Alonso, in the interview ting, defines this race as "the best race in my career". Video proof is later found that he overtook one of the martians on a straight. The said martian was on a bike but still
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
  • Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    *camera pans to Lewis Hamiltons, dogs, cousins, friends, sister in-laws, girlfriends, grandfather...
    | Former F1 TS Hub Driver | PSGL F4 League Red Bull TAG Heuer #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull #3 #33 |

• Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    edited August 12
    (Off Topic) If this race is over anyone for Round 2 of this crazy championship :joy:
    | Former F1 TS Hub Driver | PSGL F4 League Red Bull TAG Heuer #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull #3 #33 |

• LiveriesTheBestLiveriesTheBest Member New Car Smell
    "Amazing start from Sebastian Vettel, he's right behind Lewis Hamilton's tail!"
  • TARJAMTARJAM Member Wheel Nut
    Who is interested for a league commentator vacancy? Our league is recruiting 2 commentators
    Message me if interested. Lots of Ted Kravitz I see over here :hushed:

• haydn23haydn23 Member Petrol Head
    Is this topic even worth leaving open?  
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
    Dboyking1 said:
    Dboyking1 said:
    Despite it being a perfectly inoffensive and funny comment. You'd think they'd have their minds on finishing their game wouldn't you?

SgtKubica said:
    Dboyking1 said:
    They broke the rules. Nothing more to say.

Diddums mummas boy.

Race has been red flagged and abandoned due to @SgtKubica having a massive sense of humour failure meaning he will remain a virgin for the rest of his life.

Fun while it lasted though.

Damn did momma not give you what you wanted for your birthday? chill out
    Tw@t

Good one mate :D 

"I've always believed you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Micheal Schumacher

#KeepFightingMicheal

edited October 8
    And at the end of the GP everyone was disqualified and the aliens took over earth. The End
    Post edited by Dboyking1 on

#KeepFightingMicheal

13»