Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PSF1 - F1 2017 Sign Up! - [PS4] on Sunday evenings

PSF1PSF1 Member New Car Smell
edited August 10 in F1 Games - Leagues

PSF1 is now officially taking sign ups for the new game, out on 25th August. If you're getting the new game, and want to join a league, look no further. See details below on how to sign up! 

PSF1 - who are we? 

PSF1 was created in December 2015, first comprising of a few likeminded people, who simply wanted to race. Since then, the league has grown from roughly 12 drivers to now over 60+ drivers and 3 separate tiers of racing. 

When do we race?

Our race days are always Sunday, and UK time based. Our highest tier, F1,races at 8pm, whilst our lower tiers, F2 and F3 race at 6pm. We will be starting a classic cars league and an F4 division on F1 2017. 

Why should you join? 

PSF1 prides itself of being extremely fun and extremely competitive, but also extremely simple. The league was created to suit a small community of people who wanted to race, and that's what we are about, racing! Pure and simple. Our community is one of the best on PS4 and we don't take ourselves too seriously. If you're looking for a place to race with fast fun and fair people, this is the place for you. 

How do i join?

I'm afraid I don't check back here very often, so please, if you wish to join, message me on PSN! My PSN ID is: NotPennysBoat17. I look forward to hearing from you! 

Check out our website too! - https://psf1.co.uk/
Post edited by PSF1 on