Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Ai break toe tweet

According to the update features post Lee Mather had apparently tweeted that the ai now break their line to break / gain toe did not see any evidence of that in the suzuka video and that was the ai on the hardest/ most aggressive level . Guess the post was wrong shame

Comments

• haydn23haydn23 Member Petrol Head
    Although that did not have wip at the top I think it may be pre-day one patch. So ofcourse we didn't see it featured there but we may do in the day-one patch.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    edited August 11
    AI driver injuries? Wow Codies that's some brave coding.  Drivers tweeting in game. Unreal, you've outdone yourselves... 

Ahhhhhhh. 

@scottishwildcat

BRAKE. TOW. 
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • Joethe155Joethe155 Member Pit Crew
    FRACTURED said:
    AI driver injuries? Wow Codies that's some brave coding.  Drivers tweeting in game. Unreal, you've outdone yourselves... 

Ahhhhhhh. 

@scottishwildcat

BRAKE. TOW. 

That stuff is in there? Where's that from?
  • ForeverchampsForeverchamps Member Pit Crew
    FRACTURED said:

Ahhhhhhh. 

@scottishwildcat

BRAKE. TOW. 

I know this is a joke, but what a great idea - Imagine a career mode, where you get called in for once race, as the driver is ill/injured (Massa and Di Resta). If you prove yourself, you might get the drive for the next season. Like in F1 2009 where you had to set a certain lap time to get accepted on the team.
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    It just made me laugh, swc has it in his signature for so long I could see the steam out his ears. 

I guess of they wanted career to become more like nba 2k16 was with the Spike Lee story or The Journey on FIFA 17, it would be a cool way of getting your first break in F1. 

First start as Reserve doing Fridays and suddenly a team-mate has to miss a race so you get a chance that way. Well so much for the joke eh? 
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • thombrouwer90thombrouwer90 Member Pit Crew
    FRACTURED said:

Ahhhhhhh. 

@scottishwildcat

BRAKE. TOW. 
    Lol I thought somebody broke his toe from playing this game or something when reading this title. hahaha.
    • Steering wheelThrustmaster T150 Wheel (Ferrari edition)
    • SeatingPlaySeat Revolution (Black edition)
    • Attended race weekends: Abu Dhabi 2016 GP / Hungary 2017 GP
  • MattCecilMattCecil Member New Car Smell
    FRACTURED said:
    It just made me laugh, swc has it in his signature for so long I could see the steam out his ears. 

I guess of they wanted career to become more like nba 2k16 was with the Spike Lee story or The Journey on FIFA 17, it would be a cool way of getting your first break in F1. 

First start as Reserve doing Fridays and suddenly a team-mate has to miss a race so you get a chance that way. Well so much for the joke eh? 

Championship mode let Friday practice proving
  • MattCecilMattCecil Member New Car Smell
    Naxlr said:
    According to the update features post Lee Mather had apparently tweeted that the ai now break their line to break / gain toe did not see any evidence of that in the suzuka video and that was the ai on the hardest/ most aggressive level . Guess the post was wrong shame

Cant make the judgement that its not there. It will be under the consumer law, codemasters cant say something will be there and then its not
  • Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

I understand English isn't everybody's first or most fluent language, but that OP gave me a brain cramp.

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 'speaking for others' or 'stating opinions as facts.'
    ...They listen to our money more than our requests & complaints. They'll continue selling whatever we continue buying. What we put up with, we end up with. If we want better, we have to stop throwing money at worse. #NeverPreOrder