Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Get ready to Make History in F1™ 2017 | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageGet ready to Make History in F1™ 2017 | Codemasters Blog

There’s only nine days to go until release day, and with the impending release of F1™ 2017, the official videogame of the 2017 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, we’ve released a new trailer today that shows off what you’re going to be getting your hands on! You can see the new trailer below, or head to our YouTube channel to catch it:

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MAC ON AUGUST 25TH!!

http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/news/797/

I assume there's some dumb legal reason (presumably because the Mac version is ported by Feral rather than developed in-house) why you've never mentioned this in any of your promos, even though it seems like it'd be beneficial for all concerned.

But anyway, there we have it, and it should be great--their F1 2016 port (using Metal) ran better on my Mac than the Windows version did in BootCamp.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.