Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Performance of f1 2017 PC

Guys, before I go to my gameshop. What is the performance like? How much fps are you guys getting with your gpu? I have a gtx 1060 6gb with i5 4670k and I did not have the best performance on f1 2016. I saw a video on YouTube that a guy with my gpu and an i5 4690 had 60 to 80 fps on max settings. Does it run that good? 

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• ksellsksells Member Wheel Nut
    In the beta I was getting 60 minimum on high settings with a 1050ti and i5, theoretically it'll be much higher now. Apparently the patch yesterday optimised it a lot better according to Tom97HD.
    F1 2017 Beta Tester (PC)
  • mantazzomantazzo Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    ksells said:
    In the beta I was getting 60 minimum on high settings with a 1050ti and i5, theoretically it'll be much higher now. Apparently the patch yesterday optimised it a lot better according to Tom97HD.
    Same, but I have a 1050Ti laptop. Nvidia drivers were released yesterday for F1 2017 optimization, so hopefully this should improve everything a bit.
    [LTU] Mantaz - mantazzo - Mantas
    F1 2016 - F1 2017 Beta Tester [PC]
  • AJC2424AJC2424 Member New Car Smell
    I have the following specs:

AMD FX8350 @ 4Ghz
    32GB RAM
    8GB AMD Radeon RX580

Didn't get a chance to do more than just set the game up this morning - but turned everything onto max settings and ran the benchmark. Hitting an average of 55 to 60 FPS consistently in Clear and Wet Weather conditions.

Performance is excellent. Far superior to last years title!
  • TorqueZ31TorqueZ31 Member New Car Smell
    i7-7700 with 1060 3gb (custom overclock), 1080p, 74hz refresh rate.  I use Ultra High plus ASSAO and SSRT shadows, leaving shadow quality at Ultra High, not Ultra+.  I get around 71-74 average, depending on the conditions