Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Leaderboards 'Find Me' does not work

Platform: PC

Version of the game: v 1.3 

Game Mode: TT

Like it says; either on Global Leaderboard or Friends Leaderboard pressing 'Find Me' either just pages up (or down) or nothing at all. Doesn't matter what track or which controller or keyboard you use.

You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
S14 F1 '17 F7 Car: Ferrari Team-mate: Partyfuchs
PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Pit Crew
    It's fairly basic this one. Still no further along in Patch v1.6

@F1Support
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• marosimarkmarosimark Member Unleaded
    I can approve, in Time Trial it doesn't work or me either. It just turns paged down until it finds me. In the Events game mode it works tho.
    Platform: PC here too

• F1SupportF1Support Member, Codemasters Pit Crew
    Thank you for reporting this issue, I'll take a look in to it.
  • NoobZikNoobZik Member New Car Smell
    Also having this issue while trying to find myself into Event game mode'
    Let's have a bump for this seeing as people are not finding themselves in Event mode either. I do have it bookmarked.

@CmRachel @jennyannem

• F1SupportF1Support Member, Codemasters Pit Crew
    edited September 21
    Are you using custom controls schemes? Are you using wheels?

I'm not seeing this issue on PC in v1.7.  I believe it to be setup dependant.
  • CmRachelCmRachel Member, Codemasters Unleaded
    Hi @steviejay69, this issue should be fixed in the next patch :)
    F1Support said:

CmRachel said:

Thanks. Have you two met because, like, there's a page.... :)

• 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    F1Support said:

Having the same problem n the XB1. Using a wheel and custom control schemes.

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension.

Aryton Senna

• jimmzjimmz Member New Car Smell
    Having this problem on PC.
    Windows 7 64bit.
    Version 1.7
    TX300 wheel and pedals.
    I already had this problem when the game was released, i dont mind if it does not work. There are more things to be taken care off. Especially ai crashing in safetycar, to maney safetycars in a race... I had 6 safetycars in silverstone, it was raining. At the end of the race the safetycar kept coming after 3 laps racing. And at the end of the season, im starting at the front of the grid even if i quallify 16th. This happens from japan untill the last race abudabi. If this will be fixed the career mode is almost perfect. 
    F1Support said:

CmRachel said:

Thanks. But why on earth is that fixed and not the Friends Leaderboard? It’s a half fix!

@steviejay69, what happens when you press "Find Me" on the Friends Leaderboard in the 1.9 patch? Does it scroll at all? Does it scroll 10/100 players?
    edited October 16
    CmRachel said:
    @steviejay69, what happens when you press "Find Me" on the Friends Leaderboard in the 1.9 patch? Does it scroll at all? Does it scroll 10/100 players?
    Absolutely nothing. It doesn't even move! :) I use it to find myself on the leaderboard before I get practising a track. It's useful to see where my league rivals are relative to me.

@steviejay69, I can't reproduce your issue on PC 1.9. Do you have a video please? 
    I will post it as soon as I'm able.     

I will post it as soon as I'm able.     

@CMRachel

I'm not thinking of branching out into Youtubing just yet