Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

F1Support - Our new account for technical assistance

jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
Hey! I'd just like to introduce you to our brand new account for technical assistance in the forums.... @F1Support.

They'll be looking to help with some of the technical issues you're experiencing, and helping you out with some of the issues you're having. Direct your technical queries to them and they'll be able to help  you!

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Pit Crew
    Hey! I'd just like to introduce you to our brand new account for technical assistance in the forums.... @F1Support.

They'll be looking to help with some of the technical issues you're experiencing, and helping you out with some of the issues you're having!
    I totally feel for your MitM situation.... you've probably slept less than me.
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    S14 F1 '17 Looking for a drive
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• mrenmren Member New Car Smell
    F1 2017 PS4  -  not seeing any wheel options under the control Schemes page only PS4 hand controller 1 and 2 despite  my PS4 Fanatic wheel functioning perfectly when using Project Cars. This wheel is supposed to be supported and appears in a list of wheels. Codemasters replied saying that I have to individually manually assign each action and then save, tried that by pressing the X button, getting awaiting input option,  but nothing happening. I have seen a video on youtube that showed the Control Scheme window with a comprehensive list of wheels that you could scroll through but that isn't happening in my case? Any suggestions please.
  • AcereesAcerees Member Wheel Nut

They'll be looking to help with some of the technical issues you're experiencing, and helping you out with some of the issues you're having. Direct your technical queries to them and they'll be able to help  you!
    Thank you this is a brilliant idea! I hope you are finding that it works and is valuable for you.
  • BlackHawks88BlackHawks88 Member New Car Smell
    On xbox, theres these weird shadows covering most of the track and making it impossible to see where the track goes at usa, and brazil but also at other tracks but not as bad just distracting 
  • jimmzjimmz Member New Car Smell
    I have major sound problems, big understeer in fast corners, AI is well it is.... crap, safety car bug, yellow and blue flag bug. Pitstop problems, for ai and player. Loading game problems, it crashes once in a while. Steering wheel problem, i need to unplug and plug it back in if 'm racing or the wheel dus not work. Loss of force feedback and crashes. In a race my screen froze and it crashed to desktop. Sound at the beginning is ok, after 5 min in game the sound of the game changes, and almost goes muted. Sometimes i only have sound on the left side of my headset. And the sound coming from the left is almost unhearble. I need big support to get this game working. I did a fresh install of windows. I have the latest drivers installed. Not for the soundcard because if i get the latest drivers from realtek it is even more problematic.
  • lewisF1XblewisF1Xb Member New Car Smell
    MP4/4 dlc
    I’ve purchased the special edition F1 2017 last Wednesday. After installing the game I redeemed the code for the mp4/4 that came with the game, but it says car unavailable in game.
     I have uninstalled the game twice and reinstalled it, also I have uninstalled the mp4/4 a few times then reinstalled it but it still says “car unavailable” when I try to choose it in game. 
    I even transferred them to an external hard drive but that didn’t help either. 
    I just get the message...
     “this car is only available as part of the 1988 Mclaren MP4/4 Classic Car downloadable content” 
    can anyone help? 

• davexdavex Member New Car Smell
    Hello F1 2017 pc

Online there are games that start in wet and can not put wet tires pilots enter the pits in the first round to change them to intermediate or some stay on wet track with dry tires and if 5 laps can win, this is a failure great, update that please.
    Excessive loss of fuel in the rain due to lower change, I do not know if it is a failure or not, but for me, I have to go to the poor a lot of time.

I have a problem with my camera cockpit and my personal simulator and is to put the option "near cleap" to a higher value so that it looks like the image I add:
    https://ibb.co/f1NBGv

It is done by modifying applicattion.erp eg line near cleap in camcockpit 0.03 to 0.99 please add it in next updates, I can play offline but I usually play online, and gives error I can not play or create (you have been expelled for cheating)
    I do not cheat any modifico my camera like all these years back, and the option is in camera configuration but since it is worth 0.03, very little does anything. Arreglenlo people will not be scared to see part of texture, and for me indispensable to play well. Give me some solution you can not modify any file if you detect it.

Thank you

• scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    On xbox, theres these weird shadows covering most of the track and making it impossible to see where the track goes at usa, and brazil but also at other tracks but not as bad just distracting 
    They've said this will be fixed in patch 1.6.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • MohammadabusalMohammadabusal Member New Car Smell
    Is it any chance to improve viewing the racing line ? It's very light .. it should ve more dark .. also a lot of glitches in the PS4 platform multiplayer online game 
  • 2728f502728f50 Member New Car Smell
    mren said:
    F1 2017 PS4  -  not seeing any wheel options under the control Schemes page only PS4 hand controller 1 and 2 despite  my PS4 Fanatic wheel functioning perfectly when using Project Cars. This wheel is supposed to be supported and appears in a list of wheels. Codemasters replied saying that I have to individually manually assign each action and then save, tried that by pressing the X button, getting awaiting input option,  but nothing happening. I have seen a video on youtube that showed the Control Scheme window with a comprehensive list of wheels that you could scroll through but that isn't happening in my case? Any suggestions please.
    I have the exact same issues! so disappointing....
  • inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Race Steward
    How many times have people said it. Report bugs in the correct section instead of filling other discussions up with the same rubbish. They are never going to fix stuff if you can't put it into the right place. 
    PS4 - inspiretheworld
    Steam - beans_on_toast
  • Killwill88Killwill88 Member New Car Smell
    Please fix the screen tearing on ps4 pro!!!!
  • Nightfire1964Nightfire1964 Member New Car Smell
    I'm playing on the Xbox one but on 1.5 when I'm racing with so for example in career mode and I look behind me at another car sometimes the helmet or the the entire driver is invisible also one time I was lining up for the start of the race but I moved up 2 positions same situation tiametmarduk had in his career mode hope this is helpfull
This discussion has been closed.