Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2017 Versace Italian Grand Prix

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
Special one off racing suits this weekend for the King of Bling, Lewis Hamilton, designed by luxury Italian fashion company, Versace.

I'm desperate now.
MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• JiggyJiggy Member Race Steward
    versace versace versace versace versace versace

*skkrt*

VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE

*SKKRT*

versace VERSACE versace VERSACE VERSACE versace

*skkrt*

VERSACE VERSACE versace VERSACE VERSACE VERSACE

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Can't help but feel the FIA is being a bit safety and here.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    I think so too. It was obviously absolutely right to delay it a bit after Grosjean's crash, but the circuit looks much better now than it did.

If it gets cancelled I'll be well pissed. Such a nice sunny afternoon at home, I could've gone out!
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    Anyone still watching?                                  

#RIPJules

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Thing is he had a twitch, lifted then went straight back on the loud pedal. Everyone else had the same issue, but managed to get through it ok. It's unfortunate for him, but delaying it so much just because one car crashed is silly. These cars clear water very quickly and at one point the track was ok, but they didn't pull the trigger, if they did we could have finished the sessions because cars would have been circulating.
    I'm watching Lewis Hamilton's Instagram live stream, much better than what's on the TV!
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/84.gif

So they are already talking about going onto inters, remind me again why we've had to wait so long! I'm not angry because I've had to wait, I'm angry because a lot of fans have left the track because the powers that be are pricks.
  • JiggyJiggy Member Race Steward
    Red Bull finally up to something good, then there is grid penalties.

Meanwhile, Hamilton is a monster. And Stroll and Ocon delivered.
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    Lance strolling everyone but Lewis. Hats off to both of them, and Ocon. Lol at Ferrari, even though they will come back stronger.
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    That has to have been the most exciting qualifying of the year. Well worth waiting 2 hours for! Amazing lap from Hamilton, awesome to see Stroll and Ocon kick ass too. Kinda strange how Ferrari just couldn't go any faster, and disappointing that Red Bull have penalties though.

I'm hoping the race is just as good with Vettel trying to get through to chase Hamilton, and with the Red Bulls coming through from the back.
    Bloody heck, what a brilliant session! What a shame Red Bull had to take all their penalties this weekend. But at the same time, I cannot wait to see Stroll and Ocon mixing it up at the front of the race tomorrow. Wow!
    Stroll walking into the paddock tomorrow 

Nah because that's a strut, not a stroll  ;)
  • Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    What in the name of god was De Vries doing in the GP2 feature race, completely veered over on Leclerc and Leclerc hit the wall and finished last -_- 
    | Former F1 TS Hub Driver | PSGL F4 League Red Bull TAG Heuer #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull #3 #33 |

edited September 2
    Reub09 said:
    What in the name of god was De Vries doing in the GP2 feature race, completely veered over on Leclerc and Leclerc hit the wall and finished last -_- 
    It wasn't De Vries fault. Leclerc hit De Vries left rear tyre with his front wing, which gave De Vries a puncture, which then caused him to veer into Leclerc.

Charles can moan all he wants, but he caused it. And I'm glad he did, considering that Rowland - the only person close to Leclerc - went out thanks to his team not putting his wheel on correctly.

There's a vid on YT, check between 10 and 12 seconds.

Reub09 said:
    It wasn't De Vries fault. Leclerc hit De Vries left rear tyre with his front wing, which gave De Vries a puncture, which then caused him to veer into Leclerc.

Charles can moan all he wants, but he caused it. And I'm glad he did, considering that Rowland - the only person close to Leclerc - went out thanks to his team not putting his wheel on correctly.
    Haven't seen it but sounds like a racing incident due to Matsushita to me.

#RIPJules

fIsince08 said:
    Reub09 said:

Haven't seen it but sounds like a racing incident due to Matsushita to me.
    Just edited a video in.