Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT Rally feedback list

1343536373840»

Comments

• gamersince1971gamersince1971 Member Unleaded
    DIRT RALLY is the best game ever made, way better than dirt 4. Just expand dirt rally guys or make dirt rally 2. You will sell shitloads!
  • Turbo1976Turbo1976 Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2017
    Hello, here is my list for improvements.

- Navigator commenting with finnish language
    - Chance to make smaller rooms (for example six)
    - Raise player maximum amount to 12 (6 vs 6 in rally cross)
    - Possibility to get both money and experience from wins and other placements in online after final results
    - Chance to drive rally-cross tracks opposite way
    - More tracks :)
    - Offline hotseat and split screen
    - Add 4vs4 "Cat and mouse" -event from Dirt 3! It was very fun!

Many thanks if any of these is possible to make!
    Post edited by Turbo1976 on
  • EdwinsimoEdwinsimo Member New Car Smell
    The stages are vary simple and fast, whit no tecnical part. Fourth and fifth gear always grafted, never a hand brake...
    I hope the stages will be better.

Tk

• HabsoluteHabsolute Member Wheel Nut

Hello Codies. DiRT 4. It's fun. Thank you guys for working on it. Seriously. I like the Rallycross portion of it. That said, it doesn't "feel" as authentic as DiRT Rally does.

The stages in DiRT 4 become recognizable far more quickly than anything in DiRT Rally. I think because the structure becomes clear in DiRT 4, where as in DiRT Rally, those are actual, real-life roads. Not to mention that the co-driver calls aren't in the same league. Again, I think because of the random stage generator of DiRT 4.

In short, I really hope the team will not abandon DiRT Rally. If you don't make a DiRT Rally 2, then I really hope that at bare minimum, DLC is made for "DiRT Rally", 'cause it's truly an amazing achievement.

PS4 - Logitech G29 - Pagnian Next Level Racing stand "Slow is fast"
  • szut67szut67 Member New Car Smell
    Please fix the various non-english copilot issues.

Here is a bad example in French, she says "quatre-vingt dix degrés GAUCHE" when it fact is a right (==DROITE) corner. Somehow, the graphical pacenote is correct, but the audio is not !!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dirt+rally+bug+copilote&&view=detail&mid=F024A47DA7F1F4050791F024A47DA7F1F4050791&FORM=VRDGAR
  • sokittoya76sokittoya76 Member New Car Smell
    Hi There,

Could you please look at the wheel support for the Fanatec CSL wheel base with X Box one wheel. Other wheels are having the same issue where not all the menu icons are represented in the controls config. I have tried to alter them myself using the wheels registry settings and adding more keys but then I get locked out of Racenet for altering system files.
    Every time I restart the game I have to re bind my controls as the game does not register the wheel as it does not have a dedicated input .xml. Extremely time consuming and frustrating and for a game that is still getting support should not happen, especially when I see so many others having similar issues.
    It is impossible to play in VR when you constantly have to remove the headset to check for the keyboard. The pause button seems to cause issues from reading forums though I feel the issue lies deeper. Pleas please please can you guys fix this! I have pumped over 130hrs into this game and it is my all time fav. Took me ages to get good at it and I would hate for such an amazing game to be spoiled by such a simple fix.

Would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks for your time :D
    Daniel

• GuegangsterGuegangster Member New Car Smell
    Hi all,

Please add some more tracks in Dirt Rally. Is it possible to back port some Dirt 4 tracs? I suppose porting Dirt 3 tracks would not be possible because the resolution is lower... I would love to buy some DLC. Heck, I am going to part-exchange my PS4 to buy a PS4 Pro and Dirt Rally is the main reason for that! (already bought a wheel and wheel stand just for the game.)

It would also make for a fun experience, to have the pace notes available for a co-pilot. Show them on a phone or tablet, or use the social screen in VR. That would make for fun rallying night parties!

And why not use crowdfunding to add DLC or VR support to Dirt4. I would love to give you guys more of my money for stuff I want! I am not buying Dirt4 without VR support, because I am not going back to non-VR gameplay. It just feels so right...

Regards,
    Julien
  • sennsenn Member Unleaded
    Hiya ,I've asked on Twitter as why dirt rally find a league search function is broken,it's been Birkenhead for almost a week on the www.dirtrally website,

ive just gone on there again to find a freinds dirt rally league and it's stuck in search and loading mode,

so so I can't even join his league, devs can you please sort this or give me a reply to say you when it will be fixed, this is not for dirt rally 4 but for dirt rally ,
    many many thanks
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters, F1MR testers Community Manager
    senn said:
    Hiya ,I've asked on Twitter as why dirt rally find a league search function is broken,it's been Birkenhead for almost a week on the www.dirtrally website,

ive just gone on there again to find a freinds dirt rally league and it's stuck in search and loading mode,

so so I can't even join his league, devs can you please sort this or give me a reply to say you when it will be fixed, this is not for dirt rally 4 but for dirt rally ,
    many many thanks
    Hey senn, can you let me know the name of the League so we can take a look? 
  • sennsenn Member Unleaded
    Hello Christina ,
    Thanks for getting back to me as you lovely guys and girls always respond swiftly from codemasters,
    the name of the league is
    Half-Fast Racing league ,
    Ps4 
    and the guy who has created the league is (gutter boy)
    it's was working because our other friends has been doing the league events ,and he joined that league 2 weeks before Christmas ,it hasn't been working since just before January 1st , I've just now tried again and still not working ,so it's been now 17days out of action from date of this post,
  • sokittoya76sokittoya76 Member New Car Smell
    Hi guys,

As previously stated above could you pretty please reply as to whether the Fanatec CSL wheel will be properly supported in a future patch. I noticed you replied to another question from member Senn two days after my post (which is greatly reassuring that the forums are closely monitored :)  and would greatly appreciate if I could selfishly take some of your time to review the request. It pains me that not all valid requests/ enquiries are answered given their relevance and gives the impression that the answer although highly sought after by the growing community of CSL wheel owners will never be found.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thankyou for your time in advance.
    Daniel