Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Car turns left every time

Just bought and installed F1 2017 and a Logitech G29 steering wheel on a PS4. Did the default installation on this and am now trying to start a race. For some reason the car turns left into the wall every time. I have been looking into the settings but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions?

Answers

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Pit Crew
    Have you updated the wheel firmware? Body is 4 characters too short.
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    S14 F1 '17 Looking for a drive
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• NiclasRacinggNiclasRacingg Member New Car Smell
    same issue. dont know how to fix it. I just have the problem in the career mode, not in multiplayer or sth. else
  • PS4BertPS4Bert Member New Car Smell
    I managed to solve it by starting up the PS4 in 'Save' mode and then rebuild the database.
    You can start the PS4 switching it off first and then hold the off/on button until it beeps a second time. The wheel will start turning and calibrating itself. You now get a menu with different options. Select the rebuild database option, this may take some time but I ended up with a fully functioning G29!

Good luck and let me know if it worked for you as well.

Regards,