Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

New contract offer?

I am in 4 season in Haas and still don´t get any better offer. In second season I finished championship on 4 place with huge podium standing in race. Is that really much harder to get to better team than in 2016? 
Tagged:

Comments

• 2Pacalypse2Pacalypse Member Unleaded

what about your reputation? I get offers in my 1 st season after silverstone and in the end of the season.

• ed24ed24 Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    What % of the reputation bar needs to be filled to get an offer (approximately)?
  • mceci1mceci1 Member Unleaded
    ed24 said:
    What % of the reputation bar needs to be filled to get an offer (approximately)?

around half
  • Kubcza23Kubcza23 Member New Car Smell
    The biggest level of reputation I had in Renault and in the end of the season come offer from them. But about also there was Toro Rosso and no offer. I think it depends on rivality. Because through season I 2x beat Renault drivers and of course reputation level rise up. But really thank you :)

Should it be connected with difficulty? Right now I set 85 and it is quite hard for driving and winning with DualShock4.
  • Greavsie93Greavsie93 Member New Car Smell
    I finished my first season the other day with Sauber, difficulty at 85. Maxed out all reputation will all teams except for Haas, Red Bull, Merc, and Ferrari. I expected offers from the midfield but got offers from the top three teams. 
  • peyt0n89peyt0n89 Member Wheel Nut
    How are you guys maxing out reputations in one season? I've done half of my first season and reputation keeps fluctuating based on my performance. Do you guys just use too low a difficulty and Flashback after every mistake until it's perfect?
    I smell like a new car.
  • Greavsie93Greavsie93 Member New Car Smell
    peyt0n89 said:
    How are you guys maxing out reputations in one season? I've done half of my first season and reputation keeps fluctuating based on my performance. Do you guys just use too low a difficulty and Flashback after every mistake until it's perfect?
    I out qualified and out raced my team mate and rival and achieved the teams objective at most races. I had a few podium finishes because of weird grids after penalties. I had the difficulty at 85 (upped to 90 now I'm at Red Bull) and driving for Sauber which allowed me to be competitive with some of the midfield depending on the track. I don't use flashbacks in qualy, but I do in the race but only for terminal damage and silly mistakes because I'm not concentrating or getting distracted.

The main increase in reputation came from a third place finish in Mexico and a win in the US race.