Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

1.6 Patch to Fix F12017 on PS4

We are still waiting for 1.6 update to fix game. I bought the game on 25/08/17 and want to get a refund if it is not fixed. So if the patches/updates are not released and fix the game by the 24/09/17 can I still get a refund as it will have exceeded the 30 days I have to return a game that's faulty or not fit for purpose. As a consumer, am I still covered by the Consumer Rights Act if the game is not fixed within 30 days of purchase? 

Answers

• TopAirspaceTopAirspace Member Pit Crew
    Patch 1.6 is out tommor..... 

I'll let you figure out the rest...... take your time, it's a tough one.
  • hardbakedhardbaked Member Unleaded
    1.6 is out today not tomrrow according to Jenny
  • TopAirspaceTopAirspace Member Pit Crew
    edited September 13
    hardbaked said:
    Well i guess that depends where abouts in the world you live lol

I'm in OZ so probably tomorrow for us.
  • R9NALD09R9NALD09 Member Unleaded
    1.6 is not fixing the quali scripted times as far as my knowledge goes?
    It is too late anyways with NBA 2k coming out Friday, Pcars 2 next friday and FIFA the following week.  

Thanks F1 2017, it's been fun at times, infuriating mostly but you've shown me that I won't ever have to buy a Codemasters F1 game day one again...

• Webtel1992Webtel1992 Member New Car Smell
    hardbaked said:
    Well i guess that depends where abouts in the world you live lol

I'm in OZ so probably tomorrow for us.
    1.6 patch just when Live about 9 minute ago in for PlayStation Plus Membership Players    
  • CaptainAustCaptainAust Member Wheel Nut
    edited September 13
    Yeah in Melbourne, Australia,,, just download it.  Can someone check,,, i restarted my career and im sure the car setup went back to default after each practice session. It didn't occur to me to check it in P2 but car felt weird,, started P3 and had to load my set up again,,, about 2 laps in i restarted the session and setup went back to default. Although my custom set up was bought forward into  qualifying... Keep an eye on that one and tell me if it was just me. 
  • hardbakedhardbaked Member Unleaded
    can anyone confirm if the low texture issue of drivers helmets and gloves has been fixed now on ps4 with 1.6
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    Patch 1.6 is now live on PS4, and is going to come to Xbox in the next day or so. Discussing the patch in our discussion thread here means that we can keep track of things a little easier :)http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/57346/patch-1-6-discussion-thread

I'm closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.