Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Liveries need updates!

Hi all, does anyone know if Codemasters will be getting the Liveries updated from the Australian GP liveries to the Spain GP livery updates and the grey Haas, cause that’s the only reason why i’m not buying the game yet, i think it is really important to have the liveries like the real thing and the only way to get them up to date without Codemasters is Mods but they are only on PC and i want it for Xbox One... 

Please spread the word around so Codemasters will see this and hopefully decide to update the liveries if not already planning to. 

Thanks,
Braiden Stokely
(OzzyGamer275)

Comments

• ed24ed24 Member, Drivers New Car Smell
    They will need to spend some time remapping liveries to allow custom numbers and names for career mode to match the new number and name designs
  • Luke1991Luke1991 Member Pit Crew
    edited September 13
    ed24 said:
    They will need to spend some time remapping liveries to allow custom numbers and names for career mode to match the new number and name designs
    Yeah, I'm not quite sure if they will implement the custom numbers and flags onto the car for career mode. How would it work if we drive for Mercedes for example, do we get the blue or red numbers.
  • CofferCoffer Member Pit Crew
    edited September 13
    Luke1991 said:
    ed24 said:
    Yeah, I'm not quite sure if they will implement the custom numbers and flags onto the car for career mode. How would it work if we drive for Mercedes for example, do we get the blue or red numbers.
    Most likely the usual red as it's the regular Mercedes color for numbers. Bottas only gets his special blue because he's Bottas.
  • TopAirspaceTopAirspace Member Pit Crew
    It has been confirmed from what I've read on other posts on here that there will be a livery update at some stage,

The flags on cars in career mode is an interesting point though!
  • Lewis44TheWinLewis44TheWin Member New Car Smell
    Hi all, does anyone know if Codemasters will be getting the Liveries updated from the Australian GP liveries to the Spain GP livery updates and the grey Haas, cause that’s the only reason why i’m not buying the game yet, i think it is really important to have the liveries like the real thing and the only way to get them up to date without Codemasters is Mods but they are only on PC and i want it for Xbox One... 

Please spread the word around so Codemasters will see this and hopefully decide to update the liveries if not already planning to. 

Thanks,
    Braiden Stokely
    (OzzyGamer275)
    Yes, however it's not that simple, before codemasters can do this the actual teams must sign off on and approve any changes. If past game are any indication we may not see this update until, or very close to the end of the season.

Luke1991 said:
    ed24 said:
    I'm pretty sure this would depend on your team mate, Hamilton as TM you get blue, Bottas red.

• RaalteRaalte Member Race Steward
    Luke1991 said:
    ed24 said:
    I'm pretty sure this would depend on your team mate, Hamilton as TM you get blue, Bottas red.

Maybe the 2nd driver with the yellow t-cam have the blue numbers.

I was quite surprised that the old liveries where in the game when I started it the first time. Blindly expected the new ones because they are used since May in RL
  • TheVelvetoneTheVelvetone Member Unleaded
    Luke1991 said:
    ed24 said:

Bottas' blue numbers are because he's from Finland and he made it custom blue, just like his gloves. We will never get that too, even if you're from Finland as well

Thanks,
    Braiden Stokely
    (OzzyGamer275)
    Yes, however it's not that simple, before codemasters can do this the actual teams must sign off on and approve any changes. If past game are any indication we may not see this update until, or very close to the end of the season.

Luke1991 said:
    ed24 said:

Bottas' blue numbers are because he's from Finland and he made it custom blue, just like his gloves. We will never get that too, even if you're from Finland as well

Luke1991 said:
    ed24 said:

Luke1991 said:
    ed24 said:

Yes I suppose you're right, however no updates to liveries can be made without the teams consent, it was the same last year, and will be the same in the future.