Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PS4 - Low sound volume

ps4 update 1.6 now the game has very low volume levels. Engine sounds menu effects, speech all very low 

Comments

• Timm53Timm53 Member New Car Smell
    I have also noticed that, when Jeff butts in he's very low on volume 
  • hardbakedhardbaked Member Wheel Nut
    Timm53 said:
    Yeh it's all sounds that are low though. Esp notice it when racing the cars are very soft
  • ArcadexxArcadexx Member New Car Smell
    Noticed the same, volume is very low compared to how it was, can we get a reply if this is indeed a bug?
  • moozi85moozi85 Member New Car Smell
    Jeff won't even work for me with wireless headphones only workers with wired head/earphones 
  • Jan1905Jan1905 Member New Car Smell
    I drive with sound directly from my tv. Only with Jeff i talk with my headset with ear phones. There is no Problem. The volume is as it was before the patch.. i do not hear a difference but when i make the completely sound including jeff with my earphones jeff dont understand me anymore but perhaps it was the same before the patch because i tried this a few minutes ago the first time. 
  • SadlerSadler Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    edited September 13
    I'm not seeing this at all. Checked audio settings in the menu and they are the same. Played for about 30 mins on 1.6 with the TV on the setting I always use and it seemed exactly the same to me.

No problem.
  • hardbakedhardbaked Member Wheel Nut
    Timm53 said:
    Yeh it's all sounds that are low though. Esp notice it when racing the cars are very soft
  • sirio994sirio994 Member Wheel Nut
    The default volume level is like 6/10. I checked the options a couple of days ago...