Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

1.6 PC Sound bug

I've been on 1.6 for some time now and it all worked fine until now. The bug is that the sound seems to be slowed down in all aspects of the game. I'm not sure what is causing this problem, but if anyone has a fix for it, it would be greatly appreciated. Some video footage below to see what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNoBKrJjtE8

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Pit Crew
    Try setting the default audio properties to 48000kHz in Sound|Playback Devices|Properties|Advanced
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    S14 F1 '17 Looking for a drive
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• TheMrsomedudeTheMrsomedude Member New Car Smell
    Thank you very much, that seems to have fixed it. However my video has been copyrighted by Formula One Management which isn't great. But thank you very much
  • KTroutKTrout Member New Car Smell
    I also have this identical issue however my sound card/audio interface setup doesn't allow me to adjust the sample rate above 44,1kHz.
  • AcereesAcerees Member Unleaded
    Thank you very much, that seems to have fixed it. However my video has been copyrighted by Formula One Management which isn't great. But thank you very much
    Yeah don't have the cut scene in any of your YouTube videos as they will do that to all of your videos :neutral:
    Acerees said:
    Yeah don't have the cut scene in any of your YouTube videos as they will do that to all of your videos :neutral:
     You can appeal it under Fair Use and get the video unbanned. It's a bot blocking them, not FOM and not CM.
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

KTrout said:
    I also have this identical issue however my sound card/audio interface setup doesn't allow me to adjust the sample rate above 44,1kHz.

Upload your dxdiag or update your drivers and it may do.