Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Big camera angle issues.

Ausfart1980Ausfart1980 Member New Car Smell
Hi codemasters I really need some help. 
I have big problems with my camera angle when I play. 
I play on Mac OS with a G27 wheel and I had no issues at least bedore update 1.5 maybe first after 1.6 I am not sure exactly when it began because I have had some days where I have not played. 
Hope you can help because right now the game is unplayable for me. 
The problem is shown in the link. 

Sorry for the bad camera job. 

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Pit Crew
    This is surely down to mapping of controllers.

Do you have a controller fitted as well as the wheel? If so, disconnect it.

Load the default profiles for the G27 and the keyboard. Test that it works as mapped, if so proceed with caution.

Create a mapping for the G27 to your liking, without mapping the keyboard into it. Save it as a Custom G27 scheme.

Let me know the outcome.
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com
    S14 F1 '17 Looking for a drive
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

• Ausfart1980Ausfart1980 Member New Car Smell
    I only have the wheel and keyboard no controller. I have tried to go back to the default setup of the wheel with the same resault. And the custom scheme have worked just fine a few days ago. I have not tryed playing from the keyboard but i can try if that works tomorrow. 
    I only have the wheel and keyboard no controller. I have tried to go back to the default setup of the wheel with the same resault. And the custom scheme have worked just fine a few days ago. I have not tryed playing from the keyboard but i can try if that works tomorrow. 
    Yeah try just the keyboard. When you set up the G27 don't load a profile, configure it in game manually.
    Also, before playing F1 try another game or wherever you can view the wheel control in Mac OS.
    PC: i7-4770|8GB|GTX970 4GB|Win10x64|Logitech G920 (GTEye Spring Mod)/G430 Headset|GTOmega Pro Rig

I will try and work with it tomorrow and hope I can fix it. 
    Hi I have now tried with just the keyboard and there is no problem but as soon I connect the wheel it's the same problem. I have also tried to delete my custom control scheme but that doesn't help either. 
    Hi I have now tried with just the keyboard and there is no problem but as soon I connect the wheel it's the same problem. I have also tried to delete my custom control scheme but that doesn't help either. 
    Without a Mac to test/suggest I am at a loss. @F1Support

Yeah I think I'm a minority playing on Mac OS with a G27.