Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

BTCC discussion

Comments

• MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    Mexi, I'm planning on going to Silverstone for the BTCC in September. If you happen to be down there then we should go for a cheeky pint.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • breezyskells22breezyskells22 Member Unleaded
    time for Oulton Park this weekend, hopefully we get a race weekend without a red flag this year
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator

time for Oulton Park this weekend, hopefully we get a race weekend without a red flag this year

Why? Red flags are the only bit of excitement you get at Oulton.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion

MBKF1 said:

Mexi, I'm planning on going to Silverstone for the BTCC in September. If you happen to be down there then we should go for a cheeky pint.

@Hughesy and I will be too, don't forget us!

MBKF1 said:

@Hughesy and I will be too, don't forget us!

Ah yes, of course! Will definitely try my best to go, would be brill to meet up.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    have you seen what happen today anyone? 
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    That was horrific, only found out today. Luke in particular has bad injuries, so I'm hoping for a good recovery. Driving in the wet is tricky enough, driving in the wet with oil on the track is impossible, especially in the fastest section.
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    Pretty unbelievable footage from the practise, can't believe the red flag didn't come out sooner. 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

Aron is targeting the snetterton races after the summer break but the other 2 drivers Jeff Smith and Luke Davenport we have no idea of when these 2 will return to the track meaning who if required are the stand  by drivers for after the summer break (it also affects Jeff mini racing as well)
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Wheel Nut
    How is the BTCC community? I haven't heard form here in a while. Snetterton was awesome! I'm glad my favorite team BMR Subaru could score two wins. Ash Sutton is awesome. He took both wins with high ballast. The top of the championship is super tight. The next few rounds are going to be awesome.
    PSN: slow-mo-bro /// Fantasy RX: North West Autosport
    F1 Predictor Game 2016: Player 12th - Teams 7th /// F1 Predictor Game 2017: Wins X2 (Hopeful for now)
    Well me and @RevolvingPrawn are going to Silverstone together for the 3rd year in a row. Really looking forward to it. Sutton has been amazing this year hasn't he, especially considering how Plato has done in the same car.
    Hughesy said:
    Well me and @RevolvingPrawn are going to Silverstone together for the 3rd year in a row. Really looking forward to it. Sutton has been amazing this year hasn't he, especially considering how Plato has done in the same car.
    Awesome! I wish I could go to a BTCC weekend. The cars are so cool and they sound so good.
    F1 Predictor Game 2016: Player 12th - Teams 7th /// F1 Predictor Game 2017: Wins X2 (Hopeful for now)
    Hughesy said:
    Nice one, I'm hoping to go to it as well this year. I'll let you know if I do, hopefully could have a meet up!
    Sweet, would be good to meet another person from this forum. :D
    Trust Plato to get pole after I said he's been poor this season :joy:
    Oh my gosh that's soooo great! Smack down by Jason.
    Love Jason.                              
    I actually had someone message me saying it was bad for their image. Like come on it was just a light hearted gesture, I've seen a lot worse from racing drivers, there always has to be one taking it the wrong way though...

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Hughesy said:
    I actually had someone message me saying it was bad for their image. Like come on it was just a light hearted gesture, I've seen a lot worse from racing drivers, there always has to be one taking it the wrong way though...

I'm a Plato fan anyway, but I'd be more inclined to support a driver if they did that tbh, love a bit of a cheeky personality!

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----