Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Development time glitch

On career mode, PS4, and I go to upgrade the barge boards. I started the development and when I checked back on it it said 'purchased' but with '25467543564 weeks' as the development time!! Any fixes or ideas? - I know that the idea was to make the development take a bit longer this time but that is surely taking the mickey! 

Comments

• AcereesAcerees Member Wheel Nut
    On career mode, PS4, and I go to upgrade the barge boards. I started the development and when I checked back on it it said 'purchased' but with '25467543564 weeks' as the development time!! Any fixes or ideas? - I know that the idea was to make the development take a bit longer this time but that is surely taking the mickey! 
    Is it a Honda upgrade? Remember that is if the part doesn't fail as well :wink:
  • Jockspotter123Jockspotter123 Member New Car Smell
    Acerees said:
    LOL! no - but I think I know how hopeless Fernando feels! 
  • AcereesAcerees Member Wheel Nut
    Acerees said:
    LOL! no - but I think I know how hopeless Fernando feels! 
    Look it's only 489,760,453 seasons :smiley: