Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Vehicle Management in Championship Mode?

PedroPM94PedroPM94 Member New Car Smell
Are there any plans to introduce this with a patch? I mean, not forcing the option but at least an option before starting the championship that lets you use this if you want? Sometimes i like to use a real driver and do only a season with the real car performances we see in real life but while still maintaining the reliability component which makes part of the 2017 season. I understand why that´s not in that mode because it´s supposed to be quicker but it could be an option for who wants to do the championship with that on.

That´s probably my only sad point with the game. Other than that, being a offline player only 99% of the times i really have no problems doing 25% career mode races bar the texture problems and the McLaren upgrades which have been solved already.

Comments

• sirio994sirio994 Member Wheel Nut
    edited September 14
    I'd love to have this option. I agree, it is one of the most important aspects of this season. Expecially for those like me who love to play and simulate real life rather than race with fictional characters...

Personally i would export programs too (to give sense to free practice and having a detailed strategy).

I'm about to start a 100% championship. Definitely missing parts managment and FP programs...
  • PedroPM94PedroPM94 Member New Car Smell
    sirio994 said:
    I'd love to have this option. I agree, it is one of the most important aspects of this season. Expecially for those like me who love to play and simulate real life rather than race with fictional characters...

Personally i would export programs too (to give sense to free practice and having a detailed strategy).

I'm about to start a 100% championship. Definitely missing parts managment and FP programs...
    Exactly, the programs could be exported as well since it´s part of the realism and help out your strategy. I reckon it could be added with a patch, but i doubt it but let´s see. I´m liking the game despite this.