Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

2017 Winest Auto Singapore Grand Prix

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
edited September 15 in World of Motorsport
The combination of G-forces and heat is extreme in Singapore. The drivers suffer from extremely bad body odour during the weekend, so much so that sweat pours from every pore on the drivers bodies. To solve this problem, sometimes the drivers, specifically the Italian, Antonio Giovinazzi, likes to use a musical technique to try and remove said sweat pores.

Some say he likes to 'sing-a to the pore'.

Sorry.

totally forgot, it should be the winest auto 5 yr anniversary thread, thank u f1since08 for reminding me.

5 years on when yu all met me, i am now 47, lived in Singapore all my life, and Nicol Sherzinger is my grilfriend. This weekend Mclaren are providing me hospitalty. i am here and your not.
Post edited by MBKF1 on
MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    It's the Winset Auto Memorial GP, get it right!

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    edited September 15
    Oh sh*t yeah, how could I forget! Edited my post to properly remember the occasion!
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    Ok.
    Ok?
    Ok!

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    As is tradition:

"I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • JiggyJiggy Member Race Steward
    lmao what a dweeb, buy in-ear headphones and put on a metallica album if u want sleep
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Dude I'd be over the moon if I was staying at that hotel. Idiot for not knowing it was a race weekend. :joy:
    Yea Ferrari have lost the championship and are going to struggle at the remaining races aren't they.... :expressionless:
    So Red Bull were the fastest in every session imagineable by quite some distance too, but falter in Q3, how tf?
  • VetteIfanVetteIfan Member Race Engineer
    Hughesy said:
    Yea Ferrari have lost the championship and are going to struggle at the remaining races aren't they.... :expressionless:
    I give up with you. I can only post the same thing so many times before I lose my sanity. 

Jiggy said:
    So Red Bull were the fastest in every session imagineable by quite some distance too, but falter in Q3, how tf?
    Vettel always just finds a new monster mode in Singapore to go on top of his already very high level of performance. Looking at Friday the RB is the better race car but seen as it's Singapore it will be decided off the line or in the pits. 
    Post what, that you were wrong and really overreacting?
    VetteIfan said:
    Hughesy said:
    I give up with you. I can only post the same thing so many times before I lose my sanity. 

Jiggy said:
    Vettel always just finds a new monster mode in Singapore to go on top of his already very high level of performance. Looking at Friday the RB is the better race car but seen as it's Singapore it will be decided off the line or in the pits. 
    This is beyond next level though. Red Bull were in a league of their own until Q3. They are predicted to go extremely well on their tyres though, so it's as you said, off the line or in the pits.

Unless we get a safety car at a crucial moment in time. I'm hopeful and slightly worried that Max will risk it all at the start though.
    I really really hope the Red Bulls can get away cleanly and mix it up with the big boys tomorrow. If Verstappen can be leading into T1 that would be super, he deserves a good result after all the crap he's suffered this year.
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Team Principal
    VetteIfan said:
    Hughesy said:
    Post what, that you were wrong and really overreacting?
    I said post Silverstone that Mercedes' would comfortably win this championship. I later said this would be barring Hungary and Singapore, as they are the only two tracks that play to Ferrari's specific strengths.

Since then I've reiterated that feeling countless times in various discussions on here. And now you feel like this pole proves me wrong somehow, despite it being exactly what I said would happen. 

To make it easier I'll go on record and say Mercedes' will win every other race this season post Singapore, barring bad luck or weird circumstances. You make your predictions and we'll see who's closer come seasons end. Nothing I've said is an overreaction, I want Vettel to win this title bad, but it's just a reality of where the top two teams are right now when you look at the season since Catalunya. 
    Bold statement. I sincerely hope so, but really doubt it.

• ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    Remember folks: Merc fans are only satisfied when their teams leads from start to finish winning the Grand Prix with 60+ seconds to spare to their next competitor.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    Drizzling in Singapore at the moment, would love it to stay damp for the start at least!
    Oh ****, Red Bull would love rain even more.

Looking at the championship, it should benefit Ferrari, but also several teams around Mercedes, in particular McLaren and Renault. So that will be interesting.

Can we even have a rain race in Singapore? With the darkness and the city lights, I thought rain wouldn't work because of the reflection blinding drivers on a wet track.
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Jiggy said:
    Oh ****, Red Bull would love rain even more.

Looking at the championship, it should benefit Ferrari, but also several teams around Mercedes, in particular McLaren and Renault. So that will be interesting.

Can we even have a rain race in Singapore? With the darkness and the city lights, I thought rain wouldn't work because of the reflection blinding drivers on a wet track.
    We never get wet races in the day so it doesn't matter.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

Thanks Raikkonen. Ruined Verstappen, ruined Vettel, ruined Alonso and Hamilton is first lmao.

I can already turn the race off.
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Vettel came across both Verstappen and Raikkonen 
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2017
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!