Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Steering Wheel Options T150

Justian2001Justian2001 Member New Car Smell
Hello i have buyed F1 2017 in this evening butt what are the best Steering options i can't figure it out?
Can you guys help me?

Answers

• jimmzjimmz Member New Car Smell
    Set the wheel on 180°.
    Forcefeedback stength 75.
    Then top to bottom constant 100 ,periodic 100 ,spring 0, damper 0.

In game dont change anything. 

I have the t300 wheel and this setup works perfectly.
  • TXGTRTXGTR Member New Car Smell
    Hello i have buyed F1 2017 in this evening butt what are the best Steering options i can't figure it out?
    Can you guys help me?
    I have the t150, much as I hate to say it I play with force feedback completely off. I don't think the wheel is heavy enough for force feedback in this game but at some point I'll try it again. Still much more fun than the controller though.

Set your brake and accelerator pedals to a sensitivity that works for you. I sit a fair way back so I have 3/4 pressure on the brake and accelerator being 100% braking and flat out acceleration. 

Leave everything else as it defaults but
    map the controls to whatever works for you (I like
    paddle shifters as gears instead of R2 and L2 if you're doing manual gearbox, or as DRS activation if you're not. I find O is easiest for switching the MFD windows).

And be sure the wheel is perfectly horizontal when you first power on the PlayStation so that it calibrates properly.