Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

RIP CREST Dirt Rally?

Apparently, that marvellous Dirt Rally tool called C.R.E.S.T. has disappeared since a couple of days. I miss these little ghosts =) Has anybody information why this might be the case? @ChristinaMc

Comments

• eXerfiteXerfit Member New Car Smell
    Yeah, I miss it too. It's very usefull.
    @ChristinaMc Why don't you respond to this? You are after all the "community manager" !
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    eXerfit said:
    @ChristinaMc Why don't you respond to this? You are after all the "community manager" !
    A fix is pencilled in - we're hoping to have it back up and running by tomorrow. Thanks for making us aware. :)
  • superdorfersuperdorfer Member Unleaded
    eXerfit said:
    A fix is pencilled in - we're hoping to have it back up and running by tomorrow. Thanks for making us aware. :)
    Brilliant! Thank you Christina. Much appreciated. Looking forward to these ghosts haha.
  • LutzMLutzM Member Unleaded
    eXerfit said:
    Could be a hint for a patch for D4 as you tried things out for D4... @ChristinaMc
  • ChristinaMcChristinaMc Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    LutzM said:
    eXerfit said:
    Could be a hint for a patch for D4 as you tried things out for D4... @ChristinaMc
    A fix is live! So this will be working again. D4 info pending. ;)
  • LutzMLutzM Member Unleaded
    LutzM said:
    eXerfit said:
    A fix is live! So this will be working again. D4 info pending. ;)
    "pending" is a word that raises my hopes for news today...at least how I translate the word ;)